Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Take part in a time honored Waterton tradition with Afternoon Tea at the Prince of Wales Hotel. Inspired by British tradition, Afternoon Tea features a selection of teas from Jolene's Tea House (Banff, Alberta) and a variety of delectable sandwich squares and pastries.
Tea is served in the Royal Stewart Dining Room, which overlooks Waterton Lake for some of the most spectacular views around. Join us for this unique experience daily from 12 PM to 4 PM during the summer operating season.
Looking for Dinner, join us in the Royal Stewart Dining Room between 5 PM - 9:00 PM and watch the sunset while you dine on locally inspired dishes.
**You are not able to reserve patio tables but reservations get priority on wait list**
- NONightOutVancouver / British Columbia •14 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways an enjoyable evening, great food, toasty fireplace, and attentive staff.More infoRed Rock Trattoria - Waterton Glacier SuitesPrice: Expensive• Italian• Waterton Park•4.5
- TMTammyMSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe ambiance was excellent. The food was amazing and our server Brandon took great care of myself and two friends. Very informative and attentive. The cocktails were awesome as well! Theresa who great us was awesome and friendly!! I would recommend and can’t wait to go back!!More infoHerb & OmniPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Whitefish•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipMontana •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI love Abruzzo. It has a wonderful vibe that I love. The staff is lovely and makes the experience great. You can go to fancier places in Whitefish but you won’t find better food or service. It’s a Montana Italian restaurant that I go back to again and again. I hope you enjoy.More infoAbruzzo ItalianPrice: Moderate• Italian• Whitefish•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023We had a wonderful time. The Thanksgiving buffet was delicious, especially the turkey. We had a nice table near the fireplace. The lodge staff was very friendly and professional, as was our server. My only recommendation would be to offer some kid friendly sides for picky eaters. My 9 yr old turned down nearly every traditional Thanksgiving item, he did eat two dinner rolls and two pieces of turkey. 🤦🏾♀️. It was still worth the experience.More infoLogan's Bar and GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Whitefish•4.6
- ESEricS1 review5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023Absolutely a wonderful experience and the food was top notch as well.More infoRoyal Stewart Dining RoomPrice: Very Expensive• Canadian• Waterton Park•4.5
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Waterton Park is Red Rock Trattoria - Waterton Glacier Suites
- Waterton Glacier International Peace Park
- St. Mary Lodge and Resort
- Kintla Lake
- Carriage House Theatre Foundation
- Akamina Kishinena Park
- Cameron Lake
- The Cobblestone Manor
- Woolford Provincial Park
- Garden Wall
- Bayshore Inn Resort and Spa
- Flamingo Motel
- Middle Fork of The Flathead
- Aspen Village
- Remington Carriage Museum
- Crimson Rose Bed & Breakfast
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort
- Northland Lodge
- Upper Waterton Lake
- Port of Trail Trail Creek Station
- Bowman Lake