Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Outdoor seating available
Order Pick Up at verdepizza.com
Nightly specials available visit verde.restaurant
Valet parking nightly with complimentary Sunday to Thursday
We offer takeout! Please visit our website at www.verdepizza.com to complete your order!
Whether you’re looking for breakfast all day, lunch, supper or drinks, at Iron Rooster you’ll find a new twist on traditional comfort food, legendary hospitality, and a real sense of community. Reservations are for main dining room only. We are unfortunately unable to take reservations for the patio or the bar area. Please call us directly for groups of 5 or more.
- OTOpenTable DinervipBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoMusic was wayyy to loud at a certain point but other than that, it was a great experienceMore infoAzumiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Harbor East•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis restaurant was superb. Everything was absolutely delicious!!More infoTagliata RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Harbor East•4.7
- EBElizabethBBaltimore / Maryland •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBartenders provide excellent service always. A few new menu offerings, excellent. Chef does a great job of layering texture and flavors while allowing each element in the dish to hit individually - not easy to accomplish.More infoMARTAPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Upper Fells Point•4.8
- JCJamesCWashington, D.C. Area •11 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023The pizzas we ordered were better than anticipated, and I had high expectations. Service was quick, attentive, and friendly, despite being close to closing. I am planning on coming back frequently. The pizza is a little expensive, but it’s top notch, nonetheless.More infoVerdePrice: Expensive• Pizza Bar• Canton•4.7
- EEmilyvipSouth Carolina •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023If I could give this place 10 stars for brunch I would. Love love love the aesthetic of the dining room and bar area. The food was out of this world. You definitely need to get the apple cider donuts. Our waiter was so attentive and nice. I love the 3% love tax for their employees as well. Highly highly recommend!More infoGunther & Co.Price: Moderate• American• Canton•4.8
The Baltimore neighborhood of Canton was founded in the late 1800s and is now one of the city's centers for arts and entertainment. Just outside of the busy downtown area, it features waterfront neighborhoods with streets of Baltimore's classic brick row houses. It's easy to find some fresh oysters on the half shell in historic taverns or some creamy clam chowder with a view of the water in Canton. You can also find super fresh sushi rolls and Thai food made from ingredients right off the boat. If you want a cultural treat, pop into an Irish pub to enjoy some hearty eggs Benedict or bison sausage. Some of these restaurants have even been featured on television.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Canton is HalfSmoke - Baltimore