- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis restaurant was superb. Everything was absolutely delicious!!More infoTagliata RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Harbor East•4.7
- JBJeffBvipNew York / Tri-State Area •18 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 31, 2023Always a good time. Staff is great. Food is delicious. Haven’t had anything I didn't like. Very tasty. Good beer selection.More infoThe Local Oyster - Locust PointPrice: Moderate• Seafood• South Baltimore•5
- OTOpenTable DinervipBaltimore / Maryland •137 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great dinner at Copper Shark! The halibut and lamb shank were both very good as were our garden salad and the cinnamon apple bread puddings we had for dessert! Great atmosphere with a fun pre-Raven game vibe. Highly recommended.More infoCopper SharkPrice: Expensive• American• Locust Point•4.8
- MHMaryHSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent! The food was fabulous, service was terrific. We hd a wonderful experience. Thank you!!More infoLimoncello - Locust PointPrice: Moderate• Italian• Locust Point•4.7
- CBCatherineBvipBaltimore / Maryland •35 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our new New Year's Day tradition will be Rusty Scupper brunch! Wow, the best deal and meal in the city. I don't want to tell anyone because I want the place all to myself!More infoRusty Scupper - BaltimorePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Inner Harbor•4.8
Discover Locust Point
Industrial sights mingle with relaxing beauty treatments and satisfying dining experiences for every member of the family in Baltimore's Locust Point. The historic neighborhood fills the tip of a peninsula that is surrounded by the Patapsco River, where moderate to upscale restaurants serve signature seafood, authentic Italian, and bistro-style adventures for dinner. After a day spent among the shops on busy streets like Whetstone Way, tourists and locals can head for some of the more casual diners in Locust Point. This neighborhood is speckled with sandwich shops, dessert eateries, and taverns. From unforgettable family dining choices to quiet conversations with friends over drinks, Locust Point has all the dining bases covered.