El Dorado Hills Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in El Dorado Hills
Outdoor dining in El Dorado Hills
Restaurant experiences trending in El Dorado Hills
See what locals rave about in El Dorado Hills
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe really enjoyed our dining experience at Bennett’s Kitchen. Our waiter Treavor was delightful. The cornbread was so yummy. The portion sizes were large and I took my leftovers for lunch the next day. We will go back.More infoBennett's Kitchen$$$$• American• Roseville•4.6
- PRPaulaR1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoFantastic food and wonderful service! We celebrated our anniversary and we were greeted at the table with a sweet card and desert was on the house. Lovely place to eat!!!More infoFlame & Fire - Folsom$$$$• Brazilian Steakhouse• Folsom•4.3
- BSBajaSandravipSan Francisco Bay Area •32 reviews5.0Dined on May 30, 2023Excellent service. Appetizer quesadillas (quantity 2 per order) was tasty and large. My friend had a salad bowl that looked good. I had grilled fish tacos. The fish, toppings and sauce were excellent. Came with cilantro rice and black beans. Huge portion that I could not finish. I would return here ANY time. Too bad I live 100 miles away and was only visiting the area.More infoZocalo - Folsom$$$$• Mexican• Folsom•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined on May 27, 2023Great surprise. 11 people ordered 11 different meals and everyone loved their meal. Service and food was amazing and they accommodated our party very well. We will be going back soonMore infoPete's Restaurant & Brewhouse - El Dorado Hills$$$$• American• El Dorado Hills•4.4
- HBHBMunozLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Steaks were excellent. Baked potato was large and delicious. My wife had a White and I enjoyed a Red wine, a good compliment to the meal. For dessert we ordered the Cheesecake with drizzle and fruit. All in all, one of the better steak dinners we have enjoyed in a while.More infoHenry's Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Placerville•4.5
Discover El Dorado Hills
Located a short drive from the Sacramento Valley, El Dorado Hills is a very popular travel destination in Northern California. An agricultural community surrounding a lake area, it is considered one of the best places to live in the U.S. It is also home to some excellent and unique places to eat. While typical American food is available throughout the region, El Dorado Hills also offers authentic international establishments that feature traditional Italian, French, and Japanese cuisines. Of course, California is a haven for real Mexican food, which abounds in the north as well as the south. In addition to ethnic eateries, there are several awesome steakhouses and seafood restaurants that make use of fresh fish from the Pacific Ocean.
Frequently asked questions
As of June 10, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in El Dorado Hills. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in El Dorado Hills who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in El Dorado Hills either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Art Weisburg Park
- El Dorado Hills Community Park
- El Dorado Hills Golf Course
- Pony Express Station Historic Site
- El Dorado Hills Archery Range
- Sweetwater Basin Wildlife Area
- Hacienda Park
- Pleasant Grove House State Historic Landmark
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado Hills
- Crescent Ridge Park
- Cambridge Plaza Shops Shopping Center
- Royal Oaks Park
- El Dorado Hills Village Center Shopping Center
- Saint Andrews Park
- Bonanza Park
- Ridgeview Park