Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We will open for large groups of 30 or more during the day, between 11am and 4pm, and provide dining, meeting space and A/V equipment for a set fee ! Special Note: The Main dining room or "The Old Part" as locals call it, is booked weeks in advance!!!
Consistently The Best Steaks In The USA...By USA Today!
The Beef ' N Bottle Steakhouse in Charlotte, NC has been the locals choice for fine steaks and seafood since 1958. We are located at 4538 South Blvd In Charlotte, NC 28209. Just 10 minutes from the airport. 1/2 price wine bottles & glasses Monday!
We do what we do best - Authentic Japanese Cuisine with the freshest ingredients...
From our extensive sake selections and Japanese street food such as Takoyaki, crispy Pan-Fried Gyoza dumplings, to home-cooking dishes like Katsu Donburi, Curry Rice Bowl, Tonkotsu Ramen, to an ultimate experience with the Edomae style sushi, sashimi or omakase ... YUME Ramen Sushi & Bar is your destination.
On top of the rich array of dishes on our menu, we also have daily specials from the Sushi Bar, Kitchen, and the Drink Bar. Seasonal tasting menus with sake pairings are available upon request.
Come join us for the remarkable dining experience!
Chef Scott Hollingsworth and Chef Jon Cox
General Manager Ellis Lindsay
Bar Program Brittany Kellum
Wine Director Hilary Demmit
BayHaven Restaurant Group is committed to highlighting Black culinarians and helping them become business owners. For more information, visit https://bayhavenrestaurantgroup.com
Our cold bar and kitchen offers fresh oysters from North Carolina and beyond, traditional Mexican and Peruvian ceviche, and classic entrees and specials, all prepared from scratch.
STIR is famous for craft cocktails. We freeze and carve 300-pound blocks of artisanal ice in-house, age certain cocktails in oak barrels for richer flavors, and place others on draft for crispness and carbonation. The result: categorically elevated cocktails. Our passion for fine spirits also compels us to find and share rare bottles, many of which are extremely difficult to procure.
We welcome Charlotte to enjoy our unmatched cocktails, fresh seafood, and classic dishes in an atmosphere of genuine hospitality.
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOverall 10/10 Food was a 9/10 for me the main course was phenomenal I’d recommend this place over and over it was amazingMore infoSullivan's Steakhouse - CharlottePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Southend•4.3
- SSpartyvipCharlotte •29 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAnother Rare Roots restaurant that has done an incredible job! The flavors were really good and service fantastic. Definitely will be going back to try other items.More infoChapter 6Price: Expensive• Mediterranean• Southend•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoSam and the Team are amazing. Thanks for all of the hospitality:) JasonMore infoO-Ku - CharlottePrice: Moderate• Japanese• Southend•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipWest Palm Beach •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoRakan provided some of the best experience I have ever received in the service industry - coming from someone who has been a part of it in a prior life; his patience with our party, recommendations, and overall availability and manor was unparalleled. The food was great, the menu is a little pricey, but great spot to celebrate or get together with family you haven’t seen in a little while.More infoIndaco- CharlottePrice: Moderate• Italian• Southend•4.8
- PPjlbWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023Enjoyed lunch at Copper - waiter was very helpful. Cauliflower appetizer was outstanding and salad very fresh with a delicious dressing. Goan Curry with seafood was very good and the naan was tasty sopping up the sauce!More infoCopperPrice: Moderate• Indian• Dilworth•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Charlotte's Southend is renowned for offering some incredible ethnic restaurant choices for the discerning diner. The local Mediterranean foods are popular, and you can get some of the most delicious shawarmas and turkey wraps in this district. You can also get some great Korean soul (or is that Seoul?) food, including Asian chicken wings. Those who are looking for more traditional American dishes may try some Southern barbecue at various restaurants throughout the area. A particular favorite is thick and juicy barbecue ribs. That said, you can't visit Charlotte without trying its excellent fried chicken meals, which come complete with coleslaw and fried hush puppies. Along with salmon cakes, chicken is a signature dish of Charlotte and Southend.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Southend is Beef 'N Bottle Steakhouse
- Abbott Park
- Embassy Suites Charlotte
- Best Western Sterling Hotel - Charlotte
- Sleep Inn - Billy Graham Parkway
- Sedgefield Shopping Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway
- South End Plaza
- Bonnie Brae Golf Course
- Revolution Park Golf Course
- Yorkmont Shopping Center
- Heckinger Shopping Center
- Hyatt House - Charlotte Airport
- Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
- Revolution Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South
- Clarion Hotel Charlotte Airport & Conference Center
- Ramada Hotel Charlotte Airport & Conference Center
- Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte
- Quality Inn Airport South
- Days Inn Charlotte / Woodlawn