Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Must Try – Our Award Winning (Cincinnati Business Courier June 21) - Crispy Arancini / Risotto / Braised Lamb & Whipped Feta.
In addition, we offer a unique array of Wines from around the world and local Craft Beers on tap.
Be it, date night, a business gathering or if you just want to feel appreciated and welcomed, join us at Frankie’s for a comfortable, relaxing restaurant atmosphere. Looking to Celebrate Life a little more, stay for the fun until we close with great sounds and weekly special events, (Dancing is Highly Recommended).
Lead by Chef Pedro and the Family, Let’s share the joy and savor the moments together at Frankie’s Place !
Chef Alfio Gulisano leads our chef-driven kitchen and he's dedicated to providing you with the highest quality ingredients, expertly prepared to perfection.
Our menu boasts hand-cut steaks, fresh pasta, and Argentinian flavors that are the perfect touch to Alfio's cooking style.
Pair your meal with one of our 350+ bottles of wine, expertly curated by our three in-house sommeliers.
And don't forget to save room for our house-made desserts and "Chef's Blend" Coffee.
Top off your experience with one of our expertly crafted cocktails, such as the classic Negroni or our Mixologist signature Maple Manhattan. Our upscale atmosphere is perfect for romantic nights out or celebratory dinners with friends and family.
For a high-end steakhouse alternative, Alfio's Buon Cibo is the obvious choice. Come dine with us and experience the best Italian cuisine in Cincinnati.
ONLINE RESERVATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Since 1977, the Wong family's Oriental Wok is favorite choice for traditional Chinese cuisine. Visit Oriental Wok to discover hospitality and a delicious dining experience. Convenient curbside takeout and delivery also available. Order online at orientalwok.com
The staff greet everyone with the warmest welcome. We have made painstaking efforts to create the tidiest and cleanest dining area, especially during Covid 19. We sanitize daily and after every use of every surface. We have placed hand sanitizers around the restaurant for public use as well. We guarantee you with friendly and timely service. We welcome you to experience the best dinner in our fairyland!
Serving up an eclectic mix of globally inspired cocktails, wine and chef-driven cuisine, one would never guess that the key ingredients to Silas's success are sourced from a farm just down the road.
A bright sunlit space by day and a cozy candlelit venue by night, our main dining room makes an impact with contemporary decor and comfortable seating that’s swanky and sophisticated yet approachable to all.
If you have a reservation, please check in with the host at the front door before waiting in line. Reservations will be held for 15 minutes and are a total of 2 hours long. We do not serve food.
Ghost Baby exists to rattle the extraordinary. Buried five stories under Vine Street, this cocktail lounge and music venue claims a 170-year-old space that once served as a lagering tunnel for a brewing company. Come as you are and enjoy an inventive cocktail, a stiff drink, your favorite canned beer, or a glass of our hand-selected wine or champagne. We also offer a small selection of light bites. Reserve your spot for an intimate, unique performance in the Den or join us in the Rattle Room (front bar) on a walk-in basis.
21+ | Dress Code Enforced
With so many restaurant choices, I am honored each time you visit Oriental Wok. Thank you for celebrating all the big and small occasions with us throughout the years. My family and I look forward to sharing more great food and laughter with you for years to come.
Mike and Helen Wong
Susanna, Angela, Guy and Travis
- JFJennyFCincinnati / Dayton •12 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe came to the Meritage for dinner and listen to the entertainment. The food and beer was delicious and the atmosphere cozy and welcoming. Sarah, our waitress, did a great job accommodating us even though she was overworked. We love the band providing music on Thursday nights. Very good and not too loud so we could still talk. We were upstairs and felt very comfortable. We will be coming again and again. Very good experience.More infoMeritage - Cincinnati$$$$Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Glendale•4.6
- KKKathyKvipCincinnati / Dayton •24 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWent to Cooper Hawk today to try their new tasting flight for lunch at the table. Nice presentation with a small pour that equals one glass of wine. You have a choice of three different house chosen selections. Our food was tasty and hot when served. We went after the lunch rush so talking about the wine and with our waitress was easier to hear. Thank you for the birthday chocolate truffles at the end--sooo good!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Cincinnati$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Cincinnati•4.7
- SSophiavipCincinnati / Dayton •42 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoEmily was an outstanding server and the short ribs and goat cheese beet salad was phenomenal!More infoTRIO$$$$Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Cincinnati•4.7
- SBStephenBAtlanta Metro •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAlways a great experience at Embers. They are so nice and the atmosphere is very relaxed. Look forward to the next visitMore infoEmbers$$$$Price: Expensive• Steak• Cincinnati•4.7
- DDavidCincinnati / Dayton •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur inaugural experience at Jeff Ruby's Carlo and Johnny was nothing short of exceptional. Stepping into the restaurant, we were immediately struck by its rich history, which infused the atmosphere with a sense of timeless charm. Throughout our evening, the attentive service and impeccable attention to detail echoed the restaurant's longstanding reputation for excellence. Corey, our server, was excellent, ensuring that every aspect of our visit was meticulously curated to uphold the legacy of Carlo and Johnny's. As for the culinary offerings, they were a true reflection of the restaurant's commitment to culinary mastery. In other words, the food was excellent! We will be back.More infoCarlo & Johnny$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Montgomery•4.8
Discover Cincinnati – Dayton
German heritage shines through Cincinnati’s dining culture, but recently the city’s been heating up with creative new cuisine, too. Cincinnati’s own Chef Jose Salazar was shortlisted for a James Beard Award, bringing national attention to an Ohio outlier. A new crop of farm-to-table European restaurants have been entering the scene as well. Downtown, you’ll find burger restaurants, bars, and upscale bistros. An hour’s drive to Dayton places you in the heart of a growing music scene, and the city is the unofficial funk capital of the country. We’ll cheers to that.
Frequently asked questions
- Creation Museum
- Sorg Opera House
- Robert Wilson Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South - Austin Landing
- Indian Hill
- Kenwood Towne Centre Shopping Center
- The Westin Cincinnati
- Kings Island Amusement Park
- Centennial Park
- Crossings of Colerain Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Oxford/Miami University Area
- Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati Mason
- Eastgate Square Shopping Center
- Fountain Square
- Cross Pointe Centre Shopping Center
- CVG Airport
- Liberty Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Northgate Mall Shopping Center
- Dayton Art Institute
- Summit Plaza Shopping Center