Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The restaurant has a unique mission; to eat well and do good. The mission of Sérénité is to instill leadership skills in men and women recovering from drug and alcohol addiction through an education in the culinary arts.
Our aim is to change the face of recovery through food and hospitality.
According to Jet Tila, celebrity chef and culinary ambassador to the US, the popularity of Thai food comes down to a balance of flavors between sour, sweet, rich, and savory. He stated that “There is a meeting point where I think most people could say this dish or cuisine is very crave able”.
The owner is a native Thai chef who gained her authentic experience through many years of hands-on local cooking in Thailand, followed by over 6 years working as a Thai chef in the Chicago area.
Our menu features generous portions of delectable fine dining fare in addition to an award-winning wine list to complete your meal. If you’re not one of our hundreds of regulars, you will be soon
In response to our patrons' requests, Ken Stewart's Grille enforces an upscale dress code for dinner
We do not allow beachwear, gym attire including sweatpants, sweatshirts or hoodies. Athletic apparel, jerseys, hats, beanies, bandanas, ball caps, oversized or baggy clothing are prohibited
No excessively revealing clothing will be allowed. Clothing emitting offensive odors is not permitted
Admittance to Ken Stewart's Grille is at the discretion of the management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed regardless of the reservation status
Welcome to Cru Uncorked. Savor the moment.
Our Outside Patio is Enclosed and Heated for your Dining Enjoyment.
If you have a special request or questions regarding seating please call us at 330-899-9200.
All reservations will be held for 10 minutes past your reserved time. Please call us if you will be late and we will do all we can to maintain your reservation.
We look forward to seeing all our friends at 35°Brix.
The original Johnny's serving fine Northern Italian Cusine. Opening in the 1920’s as Louise’s Garden, a restaurant that would flourish into the most reputable dining establishment in Cleveland. Renamed Johnny’s Bar in 1952, this neighborhood eatery located on Fulton Road serves authentic Italian food in an inviting atmosphere with private dining and patio dining available weather permitting.
A favorite of area locals for many years, we are located in one of the oldest buildings in Tremont. We have worked hard to preserve the character of the historic location and offer an intimate atmosphere, inventive cocktails and a variety of wine and beers, chef made entrees and appetizers.
- BABAMinOHSouth Carolina •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAbsolutely one of the best dining experiences in a while. David, our server, was outstanding. The Spinach/Artichoke Dip is a must have appetizer. I ordered the Petite Filet, medium rare, baked potato and Broccoli. Perfectly prepared. My partner enjoyed his Ribeye, medium rare, fries and coleslaw. An added plus…the Chocolate Martinis are delicious! I wholeheartedly recommend Austin’s for any occasion.More infoAustin's Woodfire Grille - BrecksvillePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Brecksville•4.6
- CMCarolM1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoDinner at Lockkeepers was outstanding! The food was delicious and the service was the best!! Our waitress, Jackie, was very personable and efficient. She made recommendations and confirmed our choices. She was always available, but didn't hover. Jackie made the evening even better. And we really enjoyed sitting on their fabulous terrace as it was beautiful night. Would highly recommend Lockkeepers for a memorable night out.More infoLockKeepersPrice: Moderate• Italian• Valley View•4.8
- MKMKnight1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe drinks were delicious and so pretty! The staff is extremely friendly and it’s a nice quiet place to hang out. The only food option is as a cheese board, but there was quite a bit on it.More info1811 Bar Room & SpecialtyPrice: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• Brecksville•5
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 23, 202310/10 all around amazing ! Lobster bisque and calamari was the best we’ve had locally ! Steaks cooked to perfection! Complimentary birthday cake for dessert was a great touch on an already delicious evening! Will be back and Would definitely recommend! Thank youMore infoDelmonico's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Independence•4.8
- FFrankievipCleveland / Akron / Canton •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a table of 5 and everyone enjoyed their meals. Great service too. Get the salted caramel gelato!More infoBurntwood Tavern - BrecksvillePrice: Moderate• American• Brecksville•3.9
No matter what your taste buds crave, the Cleveland metro area offers a wide variety of restaurants that will fulfill your dining desires. This city by the lake is known for its off-the-boat fresh seafood that gives diners a unique experience they cannot get anywhere else. If you are more of a land lover, the area also features numerous other kinds of dining establishments. Available menu items range from such classics like a traditional steak to pork chops prepared to your liking, so there is something for everyone at the table. There are also ethnic restaurants that add to the flavor of the region. From Italian and Mediterranean to Spanish, Brazilian and more, you’ll be able to find the perfect meals for your palate in the Cleveland metro area.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cleveland is 1811 Bar Room & Specialty
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown
- La Place Shopping Center
- Chagrin Falls Shopping Center
- Portage Lakes State Park
- Merriman Valley Shopping Center
- Rock And Roll Hall of Fame And Museum
- Euclid Avenue
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Northfield Park
- Tower City Center
- Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cleveland/Westlake
- The Links At Firestone Farms
- Limerick Park
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Oberlin College
- Beechwood Place Shopping Center
- The Plaza At Chapel Hills Shopping Center
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park