Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Cleveland / Akron / Canton
Outdoor dining in Cleveland / Akron / Canton
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Cleveland
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
According to Jet Tila, celebrity chef and culinary ambassador to the US, the popularity of Thai food comes down to a balance of flavors between sour, sweet, rich, and savory. He stated that “There is a meeting point where I think most people could say this dish or cuisine is very crave able”.
The owner is a native Thai chef who gained her authentic experience through many years of hands-on local cooking in Thailand, followed by over 6 years working as a Thai chef in the Chicago area.
Welcome to Cru Uncorked. Savor the moment.
The original Johnny's serving fine Northern Italian Cusine. Opening in the 1920’s as Louise’s Garden, a restaurant that would flourish into the most reputable dining establishment in Cleveland. Renamed Johnny’s Bar in 1952, this neighborhood eatery located on Fulton Road serves authentic Italian food in an inviting atmosphere with private dining and patio dining available weather permitting.
A favorite of area locals for many years, we are located in one of the oldest buildings in Tremont. We have worked hard to preserve the character of the historic location and offer an intimate atmosphere, inventive cocktails and a variety of wine and beers, chef made entrees and appetizers.
Join Us for Lunch, Dinner and Sunday Brunch. Reservations are available for Lunch Monday-Friday from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm, Dinner Sunday-Thursday from 5:00 pm-9:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 5:00 pm-10:00 pm and Brunch on Sundays from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm. Business Casual Dress Code is required. Window tables are limited and we cannot guarantee seating but will do our best to accommodate your request. Reservations of 5 guests or more cannot be made online, please call for availability. Reservations will be honored up to 15 minutes past your scheduled reservation time and we require the majority of your guests to arrive prior to seating. Beyond this time period, your table will be released and we will accommodate you when, and if, a table becomes available.
Restaurant experiences trending in Cleveland / Akron / Canton
See what locals rave about in Cleveland
- RRoseCleveland / Akron / Canton •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoA very special place. Memorable. Worth the price. Cocktails were superb. Everything from appetizer to dessert was amazing. Would not change a thing. Our server was perfect!More infoLockKeepers$$$$• Italian• Valley View•4.9
- DdougIndiana •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days ago1st time I've been to delmonico's food was awesome in the appetizers were some of the best I've had in a long time I definitely recommend going to this restaurant The ambience was nice service was greatMore infoDelmonico's Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Independence•4.7
- JHJoeHvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •8 reviews4.0Dined on Jun 2, 2023Very solid food. Very good service. Reasonably priced wines. Rarely disappointed there.More infoAustin's Woodfire Grille - Brecksville$$$$• Steakhouse• Brecksville•4.7
- CSCSmithGSCvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 22, 2023Great staff and great food!More infoThe Sanctuary$$$$• American• Independence•3.8
- FFrankievipCleveland / Akron / Canton •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a table of 5 and everyone enjoyed their meals. Great service too. Get the salted caramel gelato!More infoBurntwood Tavern - Brecksville$$$$• American• Brecksville•3.7
No matter what your taste buds crave, the Cleveland metro area offers a wide variety of restaurants that will fulfill your dining desires. This city by the lake is known for its off-the-boat fresh seafood that gives diners a unique experience they cannot get anywhere else. If you are more of a land lover, the area also features numerous other kinds of dining establishments. Available menu items range from such classics like a traditional steak to pork chops prepared to your liking, so there is something for everyone at the table. There are also ethnic restaurants that add to the flavor of the region. From Italian and Mediterranean to Spanish, Brazilian and more, you’ll be able to find the perfect meals for your palate in the Cleveland metro area.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cleveland is Ohio City Pizzeria
The best vegan restaurants in Cleveland are Cloak & Dagger, The Haunted House Restaurant and Edwins Restaurant
The best vegetarian restaurants in Cleveland are Cloak & Dagger, The Haunted House Restaurant and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orange Village
The restaurants with the best service in Cleveland are Ohio City Pizzeria, The Cave at Gervasi Vineyard and H2 Huth & Harris Wine Merchants
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Cleveland are The 1 Food & Spirits, located inside BLU-Tique Hotel, H2 Huth & Harris Wine Merchants and The Cave at Gervasi Vineyard
- Rock And Roll Hall of Fame And Museum
- Willoughby Commons Shopping Center
- West 25th Street Ohio City Station
- Sims Park
- Oberlin Inn Ohio
- Oberlin College
- Euclid Avenue
- Upper Downtown Canton Historic District
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Sandusky Mall Shopping Center
- Cleveland Indians Baseball Co
- Flats East Bank Station
- Shaker Square
- Beechwood Place Shopping Center
- Merriman Valley Shopping Center
- Southern Park Mall Shopping Center
- Chagrin Falls Shopping Center
- Northfield Park
- Coventry Plaza Shopping Center
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History