Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Then at the turn of the clock we transform into a exquisite fine dining establishment. With only 7 tables you will enjoy a very intimate setting with a unique view of our one-of-a-kind dry-aging room. Highlighted by a 300 sqft illuminated Himalayan salt wall, you will see cuts of prime and exotic beef such as Japanese Brown Wagyu (Akaushi), A4 & A5 Japanese Black Wagyu, Australian Wagyu, Wagyu crossed with American domestic breeds (American Wagyu) and some of the very best USDA Black Angus Beef you will ever experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Dinners are a Pre-Set menu for 2 that include 4 courses with an average cost of $150 per person. Because of our very unique setting and limited availability, your table will be reserved for a max of 2 hours.
With a small, passionate team, The Range's family-style dining experience takes place in the barn restaurant and covered patio. Guests can enjoy drinks from the 1959 Airstream Globetrotter trailer bar. Dining in the open-air restaurant has a relaxed and casual family-style atmosphere, with fans in summer and heaters in winter, and a beautiful view across the water.
**Allergy Warning: our food contains or may come into contact with common allergens including dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, or nuts. Tree nuts are in the kitchen and on some food; please be advised that cross contamination may occur.
Our original location in Lakewood offers a cozy, intimate dining room, and a lovely enclosed patio for your enjoyment.
Due to our limited seating capacity we ask that guests adhere to the following reservation timeframes:
parties of 1 to 2 guests - 1 hour 45 minutes .
2 to 4 guests - 2 hours .
5 guests and up - 2.5 hours .
Parties of 5 and larger must call the restaurant to reserve, as a credit card hold will be required.
The Paris 7th district is where you will find some of the world’s most recognized landmarks: the Eiffel Tower, the Musée d’Orsay and Les Invalides Museum, home to Napoleon’s tomb but also, a quartier known for its fine French food. Cafés, restaurants and gourmet shops are woven into the beautiful streets of the left bank but since we can’t go tonight, here we are at Paris 7th. Let us entertain you!
After 33 years as Saint-Emilion, we moved the menu just down the street, here, to a more spacious dining room. Now, we have a kitchen worthy of all that our talented kitchen staff can turn out. We have room for our ever-growing wine collection and tables to accommodate parties of 8 and sometimes more. We even have a petit lounge where you can have a cocktail before dinner.
Apart from a seasonally changing dinner menu, each visit guests will also find off menu specials to choose from, showcasing locally grown and foraged produce. Don't miss out on our monthly pairing dinner's showcasing Baron's Creek Vineyards and world class cuisine.
Weekday lunches take on a whole new meaning with Chef Megan Babineau's fresh take on classic items as well as one of a kind nostalgia dishes. Whether stopping in for a business lunch or picking up an order for the whole office, there is something sure to please everyone.
For 70 years, the Zodiac at Neiman Marcus in the Downtown Dallas location has been the place to dine in Dallas. Housed on the 6th floor of the flagship store, Stanley Marcus first conceived this restaurant as a convenience for out of town customers who were spending a full day shopping in the store.
Looking to host an event? We pride ourselves on creating the perfect menu and ambience for your event in our chic and inviting atmosphere. Pamper the glowing bride- or mother-to-be in your life with the shower of her dreams or a lavish luncheon.
Bruno Ceka started this establishment over 25 years ago, and has been actively involved since its beginning. Bruno is an enthusiastic businessman who loves working in and serving the local community. He’s had several business ventures in the area over the years, but his passion has always been here, at Bruno’s. Most days you’ll see him welcoming you in the dining room.
Kenny’s Italian Kitchen is decorated with red checkered cloth table cloths, dark woods and the walls are adorned with black and white photos of friends, family and regular guests. A cozy patio and full service bar accompany the warm, friendly and comfortable atmosphere. You will swear you just dined at a neighborhood Italian joint in the Northeast.
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoOur visit to “The Mexican” in Dallas was an unforgettable experience of luxury and flavor. The ambiance struck a perfect balance between elegance and comfort. Every dish we tried was a culinary masterpiece, combining traditional Mexican flavors with a modern twist, and the quality of ingredients was evident in each bite. The standout feature, however, was the drinks - each cocktail was a unique blend of creativity and classic taste. Service was top-notch; the staff was attentive and knowledgeable, enhancing our dining experience. In summary, “The Mexican” delivers an exceptional fusion of taste, ambiance, and service, making it a premier dining destination.More infoThe MexicanPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• Design District•4.8
- SBScottBDallas - Fort Worth •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFirst time visiting and will be back. We tried several appetizers and entrees and everything was good. Drinks were good and liquor selection is deep. Cooper was a fantastic host and will look to ask for him again at our next visit.More infoMaison ChinoisePrice: Expensive• Asian• Uptown•4.6
- SSSuSuvipDallas - Fort Worth •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoTop notch as always from hostess to server to divine food promptly and attentively served.More infoShinsei RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Asian• Park Cities•4.8
- Llaurapv82vipLos Angeles •49 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a fantastic server… This was our first time to the restaurant we are from the Los Angeles area. Everything was fantastic from the appetizers to the salads to the entrées. Highly recommend great dining experience!More infoAl Biernat's - Oak LawnPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Turtle Creek / Oak Lawn•4.8
- FFayevipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is my second time going to the RH Rooftop and the experience was consistently good. I happened to have the same waiter and he was great, super helpful, timely, and had good suggestions. Also knowledgeable about the menu as well. I will definitely return.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant DallasPrice: Expensive• American• Knox / Henderson•4.7
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Dallas – Fort Worth
Between the BBQ, ramen shops and expertly seasoned seafood, the Dallas dining scene packs a lot of flavor. Upscale restaurants attract business crowds and families who make the drive from nearby suburbs. If you happen to be around during football season, well, you’ll know it. The Cowboys are hugely popular, and tailgating could be a minor league sport of its own. There’s plenty of food to try if you’re visiting any of the downtown attractions. Dallas boasts an aquarium, zoo and two art museums and Forth Worth is just an hour’s drive to downtown Dallas.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Dallas is Bazille - Nordstrom Stonebriar
- Stonebriar Centre Shopping Center
- Richardson Square Shopping Center
- Water Garden Plaza Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Dallas
- The Adolphus
- Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center
- Canyon Creek Park
- Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle
- Grapevine Historic Main Street District
- Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Arlington South
- Fairmont Dallas
- Morton H Meyerson Symphony Center
- Casa Linda Park
- Klyde Warren Park
- Garrett Art Gallery
- Arts District
- American Airlines Arena
- Preston Center
- Rangers Ballpark In Arlington
- 50 Dallas Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- 100 Dallas - Fort Worth Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- 10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
- These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
- 5 restaurants pushing the envelope in Dallas
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
- Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Dallas
- Best Restaurants in Arlington
- The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
- 16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
- 9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions