Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We elevate the American bounty with the best of today’s techniques and an obsession with sourcing the absolute finest local ingredients.
We also love us some bourbon, so there’s plenty of it – as well as other American whiskeys and well-crafted cocktails – at the bar.
The brainchild of 50 Eggs Hospitality Group’s founder John Kunkel, Yardbird first opened its doors in 2011 on South Beach and now has six outposts, including Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and Singapore.
- MMMarkMvipAtlanta Metro •40 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoA Dallas classic….creative and tasty menu, great cocktails, and superb service.More infoNeighborhood Services - LoversPrice: Expensive• American• Park Cities•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat service, delicious sushi. Love the bar, I will be back!More infoAnchor Sushi Bar - Preston HollowPrice: Expensive• Sushi• North Dallas•4.6
- SSSuSuvipDallas - Fort Worth •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoTop notch as always from hostess to server to divine food promptly and attentively served.More infoShinsei RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Asian• Park Cities•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFirst rate dining experience. Ashley, our server was very friendly and professional. The food couldn’t have been better. We will definitely return.More infoPappas Bros. SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• NW Dallas / Love Field Area•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI would like to thank everyone at Al Biernat’s for best diner experience. My wife and I celebrated our anniversary and they thought of every detail to ensure we had a lovely night. . The food and drinks was absolutely amazing. Our waiter Gabriel was very professional from start to finish. James Gee made sure we were taken care of and checked on us throughout the evening and as we walked out the door. We will absolutely return to this location. Best regards the Guerra’sMore infoAl Biernat's - North DallasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• North Dallas•4.8
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) Corridor
When travelers visit the Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) Corridor, they can get prime cuts of beef and various seafood dishes. In order to enjoy steak that's packed with prime flavors, you'll have to make a reservation at the steakhouse. The local steakhouse in this neighborhood is popular because there is enough space for multiple guests on the main level and on the balcony. If you want to try causal food, you should visit the barbecue restaurant that has proudly served slow-cooked meats since 1983. The cook at this destination prepares crispy chicken, bold burgers and other items that have strong flavors. Those looking for classic American tastes are sure to be satisfied in Dallas-Fort Worth.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in DFW Airport is Nuri Grill
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park Dallas
- Webb Chapel Park Site
- Royal Park
- DoubleTree Club by Hilton Dallas-Farmers Branch
- Betty Jane Park
- Zero Gravity Amusement Park
- Grand Hyatt DFW Airport
- Northtown Mall Shopping Center
- Squire Park
- Motel 6 Dallas Forest Lane
- Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Northwest
- Cox Lane Park
- Peter Pan Park
- Crown Park