- NNettaDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoLights dimmed set the relaxing mood! Service was amazing! Food was tasty! Loved it! There was a little white noise that may have been from the margarita machine or something but otherwise everything was great!More infoRJ Mexican Cuisine$$$$Price: Moderate• Mexican• Downtown•3.8
- JYJaylinYAustin •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe Liam’s Steakhouse was soooooooooo good. I had the filet and it was the best filet i’ve had in a long time. The desserts and drinks were amazing. The service was consistent and approachable.More infoThe Liam's Steakhouse$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York City •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe Buffalo fillet was suggested by our waiter, and was absolutely sensational. All steakhouses are expensive, but this one was relatively fair priced considering the other options. This is a cool little venue for those coming to Texas and want to experience a real Texas steakhouse.More infoY.O. Ranch Steakhouse$$$$Price: Expensive• Steak• Downtown•4.5
- PPearsonDallas - Fort Worth •9 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 15, 2024Hubby and I dined here for Valentine's Day. It was our first visit and the experience was awesome. The staff were amazing. The food was delicious and great portions, not to mention a great value for the 3 course meal (beef bacon Caesar salad, 12oz Ribeye and Lobster tail and dessert was chocolate cover strawberries. The extra touch of a live music from the violin/keyboard duo made the night more special. We will definitely be back.More info3Eleven Kitchen and Cocktails$$$$Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.3
- MMorganDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 29, 2024Delicious food and excellent service made for a fun date night out.More infoChet's$$$$Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.4
Dallas’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover West End
The West End district is known for more than its rich history. It also offers a one of a kind food scene. Located in downtown Dallas, West End's refurbished brick warehouses are home to retail, entertainment and dining options. American food, authentic Tex-Mex, fresh seafood and upscale dining options are all within walking distance. Revoltillo de huevos are as easy to get as a fresh club panini. No need to sight-see on an empty stomach! Grab drinks and a casual bite at one of the area's many bar and grills or indulge in a luxurious dinner at one of the district's high-end restaurants. For a night out with friends, an outing with the family or a romantic evening with that special someone, West End has a restaurant to suit your needs.