Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Shanahan's is a steak and seafood restaurant serving U.S.D.A prime aged Midwestern beef with a signature "Bone-In" cut selection that is not available at most steakhouses. Our seafood is all flown in fresh daily to ensure the highest quality and exceptional flavors. All fish are responsibly sourced from sustainable fisheries which mirror our commitment to the environment.
and bistro located in Denver’s bourgeoning Belleview Station. Le French specializes in high-end pastries and elevated modern Parisian cuisine with global influences, a nod to the sisters’ heritage. Rougui – an award-winning and internationally-recognized chef – helms the restaurant’s kitchen as executive chef. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner every Tuesday through Sunday, Le French also offers an afternoon “Delightful Hour,” featuring carted tea service and small plates; a nightly dessert bar experience with after-dinner wines and classic French cocktails; and weekend brunch. The welcoming space features indoor and patio dining; a grab-and-go case with freshly made salads, sandwiches and pastries; and a carry-out counter. Le French is located at 4901 S. Newport St. in the Denver
Tech Center. For more information, visit lefrenchdenver.com.
The Garden Terrace at The Hilton Denver Inverness is a local favorite. The Mimosa Sunday Brunch attracts people from all over and has been voted "Denver's Best Brunch Buffet" (Westword Newspaper and citysearch.com) and features over 100 freshly made, all-you-can-eat brunch items.
This Ruth's Chris Steak House located in the Denver Tech, Greenwood Village suburb of Denver, Colorado serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoBest steakhouse experience I have ever had. Amazing food with equally amazing service. Colossal lump crab cocktail and wagyu strip steak were the highlights. Highly recommend!More infoShanahan's SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tech Center / Greenwood Village•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe'd been hearing great things about Ya Yas for years and finally had the chance to enjoy a dinner for my wife's birthday. From the ambiance, to the incredible food and the outstanding service, this was one of the best dining experiences we've had in years.More infoYa Yas Euro Bistro - DenverPrice: Moderate• European• Tech Center / Greenwood Village•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoFood was above average but lacking that wow factor for the pricing. The lobster tails I ordered were over cooked and over seasoned. The filet was slightly overcooked and a bit over seasoned. The appetizers were very good but again lacking for the price. The staff was excellent, very accommodating, and friendly. Definitely a great atmosphere and a nice experience.More infoOcean Prime Greenwood Village - Denver Tech CenterPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Greenwood Village•4.8
- SStephenDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 8, 2023The only downside was how the restaurant smelled. Not sure if there is something with their air handling but the entire restaurant smelled of cooking oil. Not the norm for HapaMore infoHapa Sushi Grill & Sake Bar - Landmark in Greenwood VillagePrice: Moderate• Sushi• Tech Center / Greenwood Village•4.7
- FfoodievipDenver / Colorado •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Per usual, our dining experience at Eddie V's was wonderful. The attentive service, reliably delicious food and ambiance, made for a festive family birthday. Thank you.More infoEddie V's - Greenwood VillagePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Greenwood Village•4.9
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Greenwood Village
While Greenwood Village was once a rural town, it has since transformed into a unique suburban area with beautiful neighborhoods intermixed with impressive business parks. If you're looking for somewhere to eat in this suburb, you'll find everything from chef-driven steakhouses to Greek restaurants. With a mix of classics, house specials and some Americanized dishes, you'll be sure to find something you love. For a more casual atmosphere, you'll find local diners great for morning breakfast and late-night meals. Try some of the area's signature dishes, like Rocky Mountain oysters. Game meats like elk, antelope and venison are also available at many local restaurants.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 27 restaurants in Denver Tech Center. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Japanese, European, Italian, Sushi and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Denver Tech Center who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Denver Tech Center either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
- Mountain View Golf Course
- Heritage Village Park
- Residence Inn Denver Tech Center
- Arapahoe Village Center Shopping Center
- East Bank Shopping Center
- Staybridge Suites Denver South - Park Meadows
- Holly Park
- Golden Key Park
- Sunset Park
- Palos Verdes Park West
- Palos Verdes Park
- Little Dry Creek Park
- Arapahoe Marketplace Shopping Center
- Madema Park
- Wallace Park
- Hutchinson Park
- Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North
- Wingate by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
- Cherry Hill Park