Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
From memorable meals to milestone celebrations, corporate events to happy hours with friends, Ruth’s Chris Steak House in El Paso offers a refreshingly modern take on the classic steak house experience. All with that signature sizzle. While our world-class USDA Prime steaks, bone-in cuts and their signature sizzle quickly made us the top steak house in the nation, you’ll also find fresh seafood, scratch-made sides and desserts, hand-crafted cocktails and award-winning wines, with the sort of service that makes first time guests feel like regulars – and regular guests feel like family.
For groups 5 and larger or information on buy-outs, please contact:
Jillian at (915) 534-3000 ext. 6037 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
El Paso’s only winner of the Wine Spectator Best Award of Excellence for the past 11 years and honored with the Distinguished Restaurants of America (DiRoNa) Award for Excellence. After a long day of travel, indulge in the Cafe Central experience. Join us for dinner and enjoy the impeccable service and cuisine. Your table’s ready, and the bar is fully stocked.
Experience timeless tradition at Cafe Central and be part of the legacy. Bon appétit!
A traditional, conservative luncheon was hosted by President Taft at the El Paso Chamber of Commerce followed by an opulent dinner served and presented by President Díaz in the Old Federal Customs building in Juarez. Private discussions were had and agreements were made.
TAFT DÍAZ serves as a testament that great things can flourish when you welcome others at your table.
What will you set in motion during your visit with us?
An immersive restaurant experience, nestled in The Canyons at Cimarron on the far west of El Paso, Texas.
Lola Rose features a vibrant modern Spanish Mediterranean Menu with a Mexican influence. Showcasing an eclectic wine list with options for every taste and a cocktail menu that's been years in the making, we can't wait to let you experience what hospitality is truly about. A Modern take on Vibe Dining also known as "Supper Club", will take your experience thru a Culinary and Sensory wave, at the helm of our world renowned and homegrown Executive Chef Marco Olivares. Welcome to Lola Rose....
Experience the inviting and open restaurant design of the premier fondue restaurant. Enjoy our new ambiance featuring a indoor/outdoor social bar, wine tasting area, an open kitchen where the art of fondue is on display, and outdoor dining. Guests can select from the traditional interactive dining experience we are known for or craveables and quicker meals for brunch, lunch, happy hour and on-the-go.
Patrons are greeted by a spectacular 40-foot-tall amber glass and polished stainless steel wall that showcases the bar area and one of the largest tequila collections in Texas.
Chef Acosta makes a conscious effort to support the boutique, family-run farms and makers in Mexico, and the menu features centuries-old Mexican recipes with a regionally driven twist. Popular dishes include ceviches, roasted cauliflower w/ mole poblano tacos, bacon tacos; al pastor; and tomahawk ribeye. For dessert, coconut tres leches and mesquite chocolate cake by Pastry Chef Jakki Rojo.
Join us for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Our Dining atmosphere makes WESO much more than just a Steakhouse. Providing a distinctive and rewarding culinary adventure is our ultimate goal.
Our steaks our certified 1855 Prime Black Angus Reserve. Wet aged 21 days minimum.
Seafood flown in fresh from Seattle Fish Company.
Pastas made from scratch by chef and owner Cosimo Battaglia.
Mi Piaci is an authentic Italian restaurant serving the West El Paso region for close to 14 years. We specialize in giving our guest an extraordinary experience in cuisine and service. The Chef and owner hails from Calabria in the most southern part of Italy where he learned his artisan trade of cooking. With over 20 years of experience and 21 years right here in El Paso chef Cosimo Battaglia is sure to create a feast for your pleasure. Come enjoy food, wine, full bar, and a welcoming atmosphere at Mi Piaci Ristorante italiano di Cosimo.
Private Dining room for business meetings, birthdays, or any event.
- GNGeorgeN1 review5.0Dined todayA very pleasant dining experience. Our server was warm and attentive. The cream of green chile soup was amazing. The lobster and prime rib did not dissappoint and the desert was decadent.More infoCafé Central$$$$• Contemporary American• El Paso•4.7
- VVickiWisconsin •2 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoDelicious food, yummy cocktails, great staff, pretty view of the park, and wonderful crème brûlée! Thank you! We will come again!More infoAnson11$$$$• Global, International• El Paso•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerEl Paso •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat place, great food, AWESOME service! Shawn really took our experience to another level. We had a table for two, had the octopus and bone marrow as a starter. Highly recommend it. For our main dish we each got a bone in ribeye with a side of fries and asparagus. We will definitely be back again.More infoCasa Pantera$$$$• Contemporary Mexican• El Paso•4.6
- Nnoemia1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had the Carnitas plate, and it was delicious you can definitely share the plate with 2 other people.More infoÁmbar Restaurante$$$$• Mexican• El Paso•4.6
- MCMaryC1 review5.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023Juan was excellent. The receptionist on the other hand requires more training. Rolling her eyes after she’s seated a guest in the bar vs standard seating is unacceptable. It was my daughter and son in laws 1st experience at Ruth’s. It started off giving us a bad taste. Juan was able to turn things around.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - El Paso$$$$• Steakhouse• El Paso•4.8
Discover El Paso
El Paso, TX, is right on the US border with Mexico, and it is an amazing place to score authentic Mexican food. Whether your pleasure is tacos, tamales or cafe con leche, El Paso can supply the fresh, traditional Mexican flavors you crave. As this is a Texas town, don't miss the freshly sourced steaks and other more exotic meats available at some of the local area steak joints. There are a few farm-to-table restaurants where you can even get up close with the livestock prior to enjoying your meal, which is fun for the whole family. The downtown area is home to a great selection of cafes, bistros and bars, where you can sample trendier fare like bacon wrapped dates, avocado toast or handcrafted cocktails.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in El Paso is Corralito Steak House- N Zaragoza
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Park
- Quality Inn Airport East
- Mountain View Park
- Colonia Verde Park
- Sun Bowl Stadium
- Cielo Vista Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso West
- La Quinta Inn El Paso West
- Comfort Suites University
- Andress High School Stadium
- Wyndham El Paso Airport and Water Park
- Mountain View High School Stadium
- Mckee Stadium Austin High School
- Carolina Park
- Cleveland Square
- Snow Heights Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown/City Center