Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our award-winning menu focuses on unprocessed ingredients. We use local, grass-fed, antibiotic free meat and poultry when available.
Everything you taste at La Cuisine is homemade and well portioned as if you were invited to our grandmother's table.
Come experience the warmth of Katya Vineyards – where fine dining meets familial embrace.
Choose From a Choice of Steaks, Surf N Turf or Fresh Fish
Choice of Soup or Salad
AND Freshly-baked Bread
All for ONLY $29.50 a Person!
Dinner is served in our tasting room or outdoors on our patio next to our open wood grill. We have live music every Friday, 6-9, Saturday 1-4 and 6-9 and Sunday 1-4. Come enjoy our Award winning wines and great food under the oak trees of Whispering Oaks Winery!
Our Dress code here at The Club at Ocala Preserve & The Salted Brick is resort casual. This includes no ripped jean, no gym attire, no flip-flops, no T-shirts or tank tops. Men are required to wear collared shirts, jeans, slacks and dress shorts.
Outside reservation are first come first served. We can guarantee accommodations with reservations, however we cannot guarantee specific tables.
Happy hour offered daily at the bar only from 3 to 5pm
*Brunch is offered on Saturday & Sundays only
Discover a Sunday Brunch to top all Sunday Brunches. Executive Chef Elyssa and her high-caliber culinary team use fresh and local ingredients throughout all the menus at the Hilton Ocala!
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAs always, fantastic meal and truly amazing service!! We love this place and visit once a month. Typically we sit at the bar for date night but we brought mom and friends so we sat in the dining room. It was quiet and we were able to hold a conversation without yelling. Alicia was our server and she was absolutely amazing! She interacted beautifully with our crew and we just loved her!! Food and drinks were out of this world!! We will see you soon! Highly recommend dining at Mark’s.More infoMark's Prime Steak House - Ocala$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Ocala•4.7
- SSusievipNew York City •49 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe used to be “regulars” at the old location and this was the 1st time at the new larger one. Nothing has changed except the size of the restaurant and chef Tony now has a proper kitchen! There is no other place in Ocala that can compare not just to the dining but the entire experience. Katya and Tony make us feel like family every time and Im sure they do the same for all the guests. We had clients in town and they kept commenting on the excellent food, the pleasant and professional staff and the the overall ambience.More infoKatya Vineyards$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Ocala•4.8
- AandisOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWhat a lovely evening from start to finish. Excellent attention from our waiter, Shawn, and food that is just this side of heaven. Such a joy to sit in that beautiful Paris bistro setting with La Vie en Rose playing -- just a superb evening!More infoLa Cuisine French Restaurant$$$$Price: Expensive• French• Ocala•4.7
- NGNancyGJacksonville / Northeast Florida •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoOur first trip to braised onion, and we loved it. They gave special attention to someone in our group who had a lactose intolerance. They double checked to make sure everything was as we ordered, and everyone who worked there seemed to share responsibilities. It was great teamworkmy only complaint is that, the Hawaiian salad has virtually no cheese in it or taste. prime rib sandwiches were fabulousMore infoBraised Onion$$$$Price: Moderate• Comfort Food• Ocala•4.6
- RARAYMONDGOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 13, 2024STAFF WAS VERY ATTENTIVE; FOOD WAS GREAT, ESPECIALLY THE CALAMARI.More infoMimi's Cafe - Ocala$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Ocala•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Ocala has morphed from horse country to multicultural community, based on the profusion of restaurants offering international cuisine. Dining Days is Ocala’s food festival that brings local restaurateurs together for a fixed-price dish sampling event. Italian restaurants range from white-linen settings specializing in old-country staples such as linguini con vongole to national chains of family restaurants serving well-loved dishes. If park-hopping in Orlando has left you craving crepes, Ocala has French restaurants alongside Greek and Italian bistros. Latino and Asian cuisine are popular in Ocala and further north in Gainesville. Game days are always busy in the pizzerias and diners, which offer cold subs, hot wings, and a large-screen TV.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Ocala include Stirrups at World Equestrian Center, Wolfgang Puck Kitchen + Bar, The Brownwood Hotel & Spa and La Cuisine French Restaurant
Bottomless brunch in Ocala is available at Stirrups at World Equestrian Center, Wolfgang Puck Kitchen + Bar, The Brownwood Hotel & Spa and La Cuisine French Restaurant
The most romantic restaurant in Ocala is Stirrups at World Equestrian Center
Restaurants in Ocala with a great view include Stirrups at World Equestrian Center, Wolfgang Puck Kitchen + Bar, The Brownwood Hotel & Spa and Mark's Prime Steak House - Ocala
- Courtyard by Marriott Ocala
- Hilton Ocala
- Silver Princess Motel
- Rainbow Springs State Park
- Gores Landing Park
- Lake George Ranger Station
- Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocala Conference Center
- Country Club of Ocala
- Holiday Inn Express Ocala Midtown Medical Center
- Par 3 Golf Course
- Lamb Park
- Golden Ocala Golf Course
- Classic Mile Race Track
- Orange Springs Park
- Juniper Prairie Wilderness
- Belleview Regional Shopping Center
- Paddock Mall
- Tuscawilla Park
- Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala