Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Inspired by dishes first created by Georges Auguste Escoffier during his time at The Savoy Hotel in 1890, the Gordon Ramsay team have delivered a modern French tasting menu with European influence. With the finest ingredients sourced from all corners of the world and a vintage wine list to match, dining at Restaurant 1890 is an experience not to be missed.
Restaurant 1890 by Gordon Ramsay is open Tuesday to Saturday and serves a carte blanche tasting menu. We recommend allowing up to 3 hours to enjoy your experience with us. Online reservations are available for up to four guests, up to 3 months in advance.
Our private room seats up to 30 people.
Immerse yourself in our intimate dining oasis where our award-winning chef, William Drabble, skilfully crafts French cuisine with the finest British ingredients, ensuring harmonious flavours in every dish.
From productive business lunches to delightful catch-ups with friends, intimate romantic dinners, or memorable special occasions, Seven Park Place caters to your desires. Indulge in our seasonal menus, thoughtfully curated to delight even the most discerning palates. Our carefully selected wine pairings complement the masterpieces on your plate, elevating your dining experience to new heights.
Book your table today for a gourmet adventure at St James's, where extraordinary cuisine and Mayfair's allure unite among London's top restaurants.
The dishes are very emotional and they all mean something to Adam. Each and every one of the dishes has a story behind it, whether it’s a memory from Adam’s childhood or something that has inspired him or the team.
Our tables can be reserved through OpenTable, including 3 tables outside and 6 inside.
We welcome you into our cosy, smart-casual atmosphere for business meals, romantic dinner, private events or casual dining.
Please note, due to high demand and limited seating space, we must offer guests a 1.5 hour/2 hours for larger groups spending time during the evening to allow everyone the chance to dine with us. We thank you for understanding!
The Monarch Theatre is a 20-seat venue serving a ten-course tasting menu subtly paying homage to some of DC universe’s most iconic Super Heroes and Super-Villains and the blurred lines in-between.
Dishes by Head Chef Alin Ciubotaru take guests on a culinary and visual journey with the help of 360-degree projection mapped walls.
Truly a one-of-a-kind gastronomic show, with carefully crafted staging and immersive courses that play with the senses – Gotham City, nor London for that matter has ever seen anything quite like it.
Created by Park Row founder James Bulmer, the experience is designed to trigger specific emotions through the environment of the room and the food on the table which tie into the theatrical narrative of the evening.
IF YOU CANNOT SEE AVAILABILITY FOR YOUR DESIRED TIME PLEASE CALL US.
(This experience is not recommended for children under 12). Please note tickets are non-refundable.
We offer a la carte and also a Tasting Menu at lunch and dinner.
Wine is as important as food and service at Portland. Our main wine list aims to offer brilliant value on interesting, different wines which we hope you seldom see on restaurant wine lists. Our Single Bottle List contains bins of some of the world’s finest wines and also more accessible offerings from our favourite producers.
Apart from the main restaurant, we hope that our private room and its offer of secluded and separate dining is just the thing for special family events or business meetings.
The latest collection of Art Afternoon Tea by Executive Pastry Chef Mark Perkins is inspired by iconic British artist David Hockney and his exhibition at Lightroom: Bigger & Closer (not smaller and further away). The true immersive experience is complete with a 'Hockneyfication' by stylist Camilla Wordie at Mirror Room.
The menus at Charlie’s celebrate British culinary heritage with creative, contemporary flair while embracing a bygone era of service. Overseen by Adam Byatt, produce and its provenance and seasonality are of utmost importance, and each dish comprises authentic ingredients personally sourced by the team from the highest quality suppliers across the world.
From succulent Sunday roasts and traditional classics served on Brown’s sparkling silver trolley, to tempting sharing plates and mouth-watering desserts, Charlie’s is the quintessential contemporary British restaurant in Mayfair.
The venue offers rest and respite from the streets of London, with a considered drinks menu that has something for everyone - be that a glass from the thoughtful and eclectic wine list with over 30 sold by the glass or from a list of 16 signature cocktails.
WC Bloomsbury’s food offering has been created to complement the drink selection. Charcuterie and cheese is sacred here: sharing boards & a selection of small plates - perfect for grazing, we have several plant based, gluten/dairy free options to cater for all dietary requirements.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
- LPLibertyPLondon •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was excellent as was the service - all the servers were very friendly and knowledgeable. It has a great ambiance as is very good value for money - highly recommend!More infoBlacklock Covent GardenPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Covent Garden•4.7
- LALisaA1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat afternoon tea all round. Food and drinks were tasty and freshly made and the cappuccinos were to die for. The staff were so friendly and helpful which was lovely. We also got to choose exactly what we wanted for afternoon tea which was a nice touch. Would definitely come back again.More infoMr White's Leicester SquarePrice: Moderate• International• Leicester Square•3.9
- JSJamesSterlingLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoReally stunning food. Cannot recommend highly enough. We arrived a little early between shows and they fit us in easily. The staff were lovely and service was great. When the food arrived we were gobsmacked. It looked amazing, smelt incredible and was utterly delicious. Can’t wait to come back and try some more of the menu.More infoTandoor Chop House at Covent GardenPrice: Moderate• Indian• Covent Garden•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Special birthday meal, food was exceptional, great ambience, busy which led to forgetting a wine order but they apologised & put it on the house before we’d even said anythingMore infoJ Sheekey - The RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Covent Garden•4.6
- SCSamCLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Only Peking duck and shrimp dumplings were excellent, but the other food was overpriced according to the taste and quality. Maybe that day was on 1st January, the overall environment was a bit noisy by only using a moveable partition to enclose the dining space.More infoImperial TreasurePrice: Very Expensive• Chinese• Piccadilly•4.5
6 restaurants to try inside Harrods’s hotly anticipated dining hall reopening
Harrods Dining Hall’s reopening features 6 exciting restaurants to book right now in London.
The best Sunday roast in London can be found at these 10 restaurants
Here are the top 10 restaurants in London for the best Sunday roasts.
12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
Bao, pizza, and tapas sit alongside waffles and pancakes in London’s 12 best restaurants for bottomless brunch.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.