Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We only offer true Japanese cuisine at Hinata, and thus unfortunately with the limited size of our kitchen cannot accommodate guests with Gluten Free, Vegetarians or vegans.
All dietary restrictions must be noted in advance during the reservation process. We will be unable to fully accommodate otherwise.
Credit card required
This restaurant requires a credit card to secure this reservation. All information will be processed securely.
subject to be a charge of $119 person
Cancellation or changes to guest count made less than 1 day in advance
subject to a charge of $60 per person.
With a menu that changes every one to two months, a full bar with an ecclectic wine list, craft cocktails & mocktails and local beers on tap, we encourage you to try something new at every visit.
Our concept is globally-inspired Bistro fare - we draw inspiration from our own world travels and places on our bucket list to create dishes that will nourish your body and soul. We care deeply about food and where it comes from. We use fresh, local ingredients whenever it is practical, and make nearly everything from scratch. We are excited to share our food and hospitality with the Noblesville community!
Please Note our HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: 9thstbistro.com/holidays
*Booth reservations are not guaranteed
*Lounge reservations are not guaranteed
Close to downtown. $5 Old Fashioned Tuesday, $5 Wine Thursday and Bourbon and Bacon on Friday.
J Ford Black Angus has a menu that changes every month. Please check our website for this weeks menu. We are now open Tuesday through Saturday. When seeking fine dining in a casual and warm setting, J Ford Black Angus is a fantastic choice.
We maintain over 70 acres of vineyards and several acres of blueberries. We work with highly regarded vineyards and farms to source the rest of our fruit. With meticulous care and attention to detail, we strive to nurture the best grapes for our wines. After all, if the fruit is great, the winemaking is easy.
Transport yourself into a magical fairytale and prepare for an unforgettable experience. For our savory menu, we offer a lunch and dinner featuring some traditional dishes as well as our signature quiche and chicken salade. Our menu changes seasonally and everything on our menu is house made from scratch daily with our commitment to the highest quality and ingredients. Our full bar offers signature cocktails, Champagne and beer. Delicious three-layer cakes, as well as cheesecakes, pies, cookies, and other desserts fill our elegantly designed display case and are served daily. Gwendolyn's Cake Bake Shop's have become the destination of Indianapolis for celebrating all life's special occasions.
Due to course schedule Courses Restaurant is open Fall 2023 for Dinner (seating 6-7PM) at $25.00 per person and Spring 2024 for Lunch (seating 11am-12noon) at $20.00 per person. Accepting reservations 90 days prior to dining date.
Reservations Dates Available for the following Thursdays Dinner: 11/2; 11/9; 11/16; 11/30; and 12/7 and Spring 2024 Thursdays Lunch 1/25; 2/1; 2/8; 2/15; 2/22; 2/29.
**If you are not finding availability in Open Table, please contact Indianapolis-Hospitality-Events@ivytech.edu.
Pair your pint with a carefully crafted menu featuring locally sourced ingredients & plenty of creative options for vegetarians. Spring through Fall, cozy up on our patio where both human & dog children are welcome.
- KFKristopherFIndiana •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur server, LJ, was amazing. Very courteous, and went out of his way to provide a wonderful experience. The courses were all timed perfectly. The food was delicious, although some the steaks were undercooked. The prices of those steaks, and those being the specialty, I expected those to be done perfectly. I did not send them back though, so not a huge deal-breaker at all. We took a party of 6 to dinner for a special occasion, so it was rather pricey, but we all enjoyed appetizers, entrees, wine, dessert, espressos, etc. Happy to be repeat customers, and it will always be a go-to for special occasions.More infoHarry & Izzy's - NorthsidePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.6
- LGLeahGSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was our first time actually eating dinner at Cake Bake so we were excited to try it. We love the cakes, pies and other tasty offerings in the bakery so we decided to have a nice night with friends to try out the food. We ordered two appetizers, one was the baked fontina cheese and the truffle pomme fritas. I can’t eat cheese, but my husband and friends said it was good. The truffle fries were great as well. Three of us orders the steak frites and my friend’s husband ordered the crab cakes. Two of us asked for medium rare and one of us asked for medium. They all came out medium, which was fine & we all asked for different sides since we already were gettingMore infoThe Cake Bake Shop - Carmel City CenterPrice: Expensive• American• Carmel / Westfield•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Family flying in from CA. and were starving having been delayed and changing planes! We knew exactly where to take them and we were not disappointed! Our waiter was prompt and so was our food and it was hot and delicious!! Thank you!!More infoSeasons 52 - IndianapolisPrice: Expensive• American• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.8
- DdeejayIndiana •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Ruth's Chris ALWAYS does an 'A number one' job! Friendly cordial staff, primo food prepared perfectly and a warm ambiance. What more can you say? It is a wonderful place for a great meal, whether for a holiday feast, a special occasion celebration, or...just because. You can't go wrong at Ruth's Chris!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Indianapolis NorthsidePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.8
- CGClaudiaGvipIndiana •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Hostesswas very accommodating. We had a hearing impaired adult with is and ask to be seaterd in a quiet area. She said she would check. After returning to us, she was able to seat us in a great place. Appreciated the effort. Excellent waiter. Food was good. Cocktails were made well. Excellent dining day.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - IndianapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown Indy•4.7
You don’t have to be an Indiana Hoosier to enjoy everything Indiana has to offer, from the shopping venues, theaters, shops and restaurants to the state parks and wine trails. Indiana is the perfect getaway, and few things make a getaway more perfect than good food. This area has many signature foods, many of which are offered at local eating establishments. Don’t be surprised to see things like Hoosier sugar cream pie, Hoosier chili or persimmon pudding on the menus in most restaurants. Another thing symbolic to Indiana is unique food combinations like peanut butter and hamburgers, chicken and waffles and almost everything deep-fried. Several restaurants have been featured on the TV show "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Indiana is Nom Nom Tacos & Tequila - Southside
- Indianapolis International Airport
- Indianapolis Marriott North
- Potawatomi Zoo
- Lucas Oil Stadium
- Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest
- Fashion Mall Shopping Center
- Spacequest Planetarium
- Greenwood Mall
- Broad Ripple Park
- Nora Shops Shopping Center
- Georgetown Square
- Purdue University
- Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
- Indiana Convention Center
- Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
- Fortville Park
- Keystone Mall
- Staybridge Suites Indianapolis-Carmel
- Hamilton Park