12 restaurants available nearby
We were expecting a basic resort pizza and pasta place for a family with three kids. Instead we experience the new restaurant concept which we were told has been re-opened two weeks ago with a fine-dining set menu. Classic French cuisine with a beautiful view on top of a mountain. It was a very...
Everything from the service to the view was lovely.
Highly was there poutine, pizza and the Bavette!!!
Croquette and cheesecake were a little different but still returned empty plates.
Thank you for a great evening.
The food was SO good, we had beef tenderloin, the salmon, and the ribs (huge tender portion), and it was all excellent. We had a beautiful table by the window overlooking the mountain, and an amazing piano player was near us. It really added to the ambiance and the service was excellent.
- Mcgill University
- Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
- Lowell Thomas
- Parc De La Chatte Pirate
- Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville
- Notre Dame Basilica Basilique Notre Dame
- Mont Tremblant Resort
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Parc Joe Beef
- Montreal Botanical Gardens Jardin Botanique De Montreal
- Parc Fraser
- Arena De St Jovite
- Greene Avenue
- Mcgill Metro
- Theatre Du Nouveau Monde
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Musee Des Beaux Arts
- Bell Centre
- Vieux Quebec Old Quebec
- Crescent Street
- Lachine Canal Canal Du Lachine