Cuisine (20 of 24)
27 restaurants available nearby
Casual meal outside on a pleasant evening in mid September. Burgers - beef and black bean - with fries or sweet potato fries filled the bill. Smooth fast service and good food on the boardwalk overlooking the beach.
We had a lovely relaxed lunch at Cubacon on a sunny Monday afternoon. I had the arugula salad with grilled salmon and my husband had the Cuban sandwich. We split an appetizer of hot and crisp tostones. My husband enjoyed his sandwich and my salad was very good--lightly dressed with guava...
We were outside, by our request on a breezy, beautiful night. Servers were excellent, very accommodating to our numerous requests (with elderly parents. Devon did a great job, and we enjoyed our meals. Meatball appetizer was delicious, sauce as well. Calamari was average, dinner of pappardelle was...
Melissa was friendly and professional as our server. The New England clam chowder, clams casino were nice starters. The Salmon with green salad and Lobster roll were very tasty. Nice wine list and a wide range of rum to choose from.
From the cordial and friendly greeting by the hostess, to the knowledgeable waitress, to the attentive manager, every aspect of this place is high quality! The food and drinks are superb! The space is warm and welcoming!
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Beacon Theatre
- 68th Street Hunter College
- 28th Street Broadway Line
- Spring Lake Beach Boardwalk
- North Road Park
- Rockville Centre Station
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Elmwood Village
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Batterson Park
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- August Wilson Theater
- The Standard, High Line New York
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- East Brunswick Square Mall