19 restaurants available nearby
If you are looking for a traditional Edomae style Omakase, then you are choosing the right spot. They only serve the freshest fish of the day, which carefully selected by the Head Chef himself. Impeccable service with attention to detail.
I enjoyed my experience as did my brunch/luncheon companions.
I guess it's been a while since I was there because I was startled by the addition of all the "wursts" and German menu items. Ditto the guitars and other musical instruments hanging from the ceiling.
My husband had the German Breakfast...
- Jacob Javits Convention Center
- Lake George
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- Central Park
- Princeton University
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Bayard Cutting Arboretum
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Columbia University
- Syracuse University
- Grand Central Station
- Grounds For Sculpture
- Empire State Building
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- High Bridge Park
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York