Cuisine (20 of 49)
38 restaurants available nearby
We ate at the terrace and hence enjoyed the open air ambiance of the restaurant. The service and food were excellent and enjoyable. I especially liked the mushroom risotto that was really tasty and well presented. I would recommend this restaurant for anybody who likes vegetarian food.
For a place that was pre concert with small resonance menu.
Still took over 90 min and concert had started. Not impressed.
Food was ok but not worth the$$$ even post Covid prices.
Place nice waiter tried.
Cesar good and cold other dishes fair.
Was trying something fancier for my birthday. ...
- Mcgill University
- Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
- Lowell Thomas
- Parc De La Chatte Pirate
- Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville
- Notre Dame Basilica Basilique Notre Dame
- Mont Tremblant Resort
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Parc Joe Beef
- Montreal Botanical Gardens Jardin Botanique De Montreal
- Parc Fraser
- Arena De St Jovite
- Greene Avenue
- Mcgill Metro
- Theatre Du Nouveau Monde
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Musee Des Beaux Arts
- Bell Centre
- Vieux Quebec Old Quebec
- Crescent Street
- Lachine Canal Canal Du Lachine