29 restaurants available nearby
I came with two of my friends to celebrate my birthday and the service was amazing! The staff was very attentive and we also had our own enclosed section outside with a heater so it felt very intimate. The food was really tasty especially the jerk chicken spring rolls. I would definitely come back...
This had to be one of the most eye opening experiences in food that I’ve had in a long time. Run by a family, husband, wife and their young daughter, you can feel a part of their passion and struggles, and it makes dinner all that more meaningful. The ambiance in the tents were perfect, with a...
Eat pizza at Rosario’s restaurant is like going back in the days, eating Sunday evening pizza in Italy with my family or friends. If you are looking for the real Traditional Italian pizza, this is the place. There are many Italian pizzerias in NYC, but no one gave me back the exclusive Italian...
- NYU New York University
- American Museum of Natural History
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Point Pleasant Beach
- Colonie Center Shopping Center
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Manhattanville College
- Memorial Field of Flushing
- Americana Manhasset
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Spring Lake Beach Boardwalk
- Massapequa Park Station
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Bryant Park
- Walden Galleria Mall
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Rockville Centre Station