Cuisine (20 of 21)
13 restaurants available nearby
Lovely dinner. Everyone server, hostess, and other patrons were friendly and smiley. The room was comfortable. It loud, but it was because everyone was enjoy themselves. The food was fabulous! Enjoyed everything! It was a little confusing what door to enter, and there were a few annoying gnats in...
Worked out nicely for our large group. Greeter/ host and our server were wonderful, attentive, knowledgeable.
Pretty restaurant, prices very reasonable, our food varied: apps great (basil ricotta was a super pleasant surprise, Brussel sprouts yummy, and the recommended short ribs a hit), and all...
Were there for Restaurant Week. First course (tofu and also scallops ceviche) was a little bland for our tastes. Tofu was a little soft. The scallops were tough, almost like a piece of pork. Second course of sausage stuffed banana peppers was also a little bland, but the spice level was nice. ...
It was great overall! The vegan options and recommendations were tremendous.
- Hyatt at the Bellevue
- Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing
- Villanova University Conference Center
- Bryn Mawr Station
- Philadelphia 2040 Market St
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
- Market Place At Huntingdon Valley Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Shai Shacknai Memorial Park
- Chestnut Street
- Bear Creek Mountain Resort
- King of Prussia Mall Shopping Center
- The College of New Jersey
- Gwynedd Valley Station
- Willowbrook Mall Shopping Center
- The Barnes Foundation
- Longwood Gardens
- Ardmore Station
- Colonial Park Mall