20 restaurants available nearby
Slow service, I had chicken tenders but they didn’t provide a plate. Had to use a napkin to cut them up.
We made a reservation for 9. Our table was ready when we arrived and we were seated immediately.
Service was great. There was one mistake but they made up for it. My wife ordered the Salmon BALT But was served a salmon dinner. Server took it back and reordered. She was given a bowl of crab soup...
Upon arrival, it was a bit more chilly outside then we expected but we were able to switch to indoor seating with no issues. Food was excellent, server was great. They're COVID-19 compliant. We will definitely be back. They also had the large screens so we were able to enjoy the March Madness...
Service was meh. There were 4 servers sitting around waiting for tables to be populated. Our server was in charge of the only 2 tables occupied (ours and another) and the WHOLE bar (?). I guess that is a management issue, he tried his best but was stretched thin (inexplicably). I was there with...
We love coming to liberatores. The chicken parm is great, the saltamboca is great, the Augie is a must, the desserts are great. We look forward to being back soon. Love this place.
- Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
- White Marsh Mall Shopping Center
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Federal Hill Historic District
- Route 13 Market Shopping Center
- Reisterstown Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Comfort Inn and Suites North East
- Hunt Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Fort Mchenry National Monument
- Hyatt Place Dewey Beach
- Ellicott City Historic District
- Arundel Mills
- Tanger Outlets Rehoboth Beach
- Harford Mall Shopping Center
- Bethany Beach
- Inner Harbor
- Hampton National Historic Site
- Parole Shopping Center
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- Inner Harbor East Marina