18 restaurants available nearby
8 of us celebrated my wife's birthday last night, 5/18/22. We had 2 appetizers for the table and everyone had a beverage. The food was wonderful and we had a booth type room with our table that was very nice. After dinner about half of us had coffee and we split 2 deserts. With a very generous tip,...
A great dining experience. Oysters, beet salad and mahi mahi were all fresh and well prepared. Nice ambiance. Service was excellent, however the salad and entree arrived at the same time. This should have been better timed.
Went for mother's day brunch. Duo musician played nice country songs very loudly. Huge variety for brunch, omelette station, salmon bites , biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage, lobster risotto, melon medley, guacamole, mini croissants..and more. Wait service was excellent. Management highly visible...
We started with burnt ends and corn bread. Both of which were amazing. Burnt ends could have been crispier but absolutely delicious anyway. For dinner we tried the short rib and the rigatoni. The short rib was a big meaty chunk of meat that was so tender, the fork just cut right thru like a...
- Carpenter Center For The Performing Arts
- Canal Walk
- Duke of Gloucester Street
- Virginia Beach Boardwalk
- Tuckahoe Village Shopping Center
- Norfolk Waterside Marriott
- Norfolk International Airport
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Milton Marina
- Hilltop North Shopping Center
- Kings Dominion Amusement Park
- Patrick Henry Mall Shopping Center
- Old Dominion University
- Downtown Pedestrian Mall
- Lynnhaven Mall Shopping Center
- Patterson At Libbie Shopping Center
- Virginia Aquarium Marine Science Center
- Lowes Shopping Center
- Hippodrome Theater
- East Haven