20 restaurants available nearby
Happy that this place opened back up a few weeks ago. They have a proper pizza oven and the crust is fantastic. Service is great, food came out quickly. Nice wine list. We sat outside so was a bit noisy with street traffic on Columbus but overall a pleasant dinner on a Friday night.
My experience at Osteria Laura was awesome because service was great and food delicious . The place is inexpensive for the quality of food provided . I had the Ribeye and eggplant parmigiana . Both dishes were extra yummy and the sangria that we had as cocktail was really good .
Definitely we are...
- Jacob Javits Convention Center
- Lake George
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- Central Park
- Princeton University
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Bayard Cutting Arboretum
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Columbia University
- Syracuse University
- Grand Central Station
- Grounds For Sculpture
- Empire State Building
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- High Bridge Park
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York