Cuisine (20 of 37)
83 restaurants available nearby
The restaurant it’s amazing, the owner is always around making you feel comfortable explaining the menus, the history of the different wines.
For me the best dishes is the lamb, the rabbit ragu... but the tiramisu is the best one I have ever taste!
We are frequently customers !
Cafe Fiorello is one of NYC’s go-to’s for Italian fare. I’ve yet to try something on the menu that wasn’t great: the pizza, lasagna, meatballs, garlic bread are all delicious, as are the desserts. Great service and attentive waiting staff.
CF is a great destination for a post-theater date or just...
I have been wanting to try this restaurant for a long time
as I love their sister restaurant, La Goulue! I was not disappointed. My boyfriend said the pasta was the best he ever had. The service was very accommodating and I had a wonderful conversation with Hassan after the meal and learned that we...
- Hicksville Station
- 86th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Litchfield First Congregational Church
- Bryant Park
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Greenwich Avenue, Connecticut
- Olde Mistick Village Shopping Center
- Monmouth Mall Shopping Center
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls Usa
- Columbus Circle
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Steinway Street
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- Point Pleasant Beach