Cuisine (20 of 66)
169 restaurants available nearby
Although everything was excellent, the only caveat is that the appetizer special was not available. They should have told us it was unavailable before we ordered. But other than that, the service was attentive and courteous, the calamari appetizer was superb - generous and cooked perfectly - the...
Stumbled upon this on accident and was blown away by how beautiful it was and how incredible the food was. Can’t wait to go back! I also appreciated how much history was shared with us— really an incredible experience!
What a pleasant surprise for restaurant week. Terrific selections, generous portions, super service. Started with shared appetizers (in rank order): calamari A+, portobello mushroom A-, baked clams C. Sirloin -flavorful and generous portion, cooked perfectly. Dessert beautifully presented...
Always a great meal at Restaurant X. We did the Restaurant week price fixed menu. Plenty of options to make everyone happy. Tables were spaced apart so it was clear they had removed tables to comply with COVID distancing. Cocktails/wine list were good. We had shrimp tempura, butternut squash soup...
- Jacob Javits Convention Center
- Lake George
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- Central Park
- Princeton University
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Bayard Cutting Arboretum
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Columbia University
- Syracuse University
- Grand Central Station
- Grounds For Sculpture
- Empire State Building
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- High Bridge Park
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York