Cuisine (20 of 22)
34 restaurants available nearby
Above average,fresh sushi and service. Splurged on the miso butter lobster and chocolate dessert with green tea ice cream. Quiet, relaxed atmosphere.
The rest rooms( from the hotel next door ) could be cleaner but overall, a place to which I will return.
THE food was as usual delicious - tried the stuffed cabbage leaves and they were absolutely delicious and copious - a change from the lamb adana kebab we always have - the bread and olive oil were irresistible as usual - the only issue was the waitress who was nowhere near as charming as our usual...
The first meal indoors since Covid began. A friend and I, both fully vaccinated, met for a celebratory lunch and it was wonderful.
Everyone was super friendly and helpful. The space is well designed and roomy and the food delicious.
In a neighborhood that doesn’t offer many choices, Jeannie’s is...
- Smith Haven Mall Shopping Center
- 63rd Drive Rego Park Ind Queens Boulevard Line
- Lincoln Center
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Foxwoods Casinos
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Americana Manhasset
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Greencroft Playground
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Spring Lake Beach Boardwalk
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- Bellamy Ferriday Garden
- Greenwich Avenue, Connecticut