10 restaurants available nearby
We spent a delightful evening having dinner at this unassuming restaurant.
Outdoor dining in back felt like a garden, Dani was an attentive and personable server. The chicken and waffles along with our fish and chips were wonderful. Interesting, creative cocktails. Prices were of great value....
We decided to go because of @sogoodlv. Chef Bianchi makes amazing Italian specialties. Never disappoints. Occasionally, while we are there, we try different vendors as well.
Love the concept of this restaurant, just what Vegas needed during this pandemic.
We had a great time (as always) at the Triple George Grill. The food was fantastic and the drinks were tasty. My husband tried 2 of the fun "martinis" since they were out of one of the liqueurs he wanted for a different drink, and I enjoyed the $5 house cab (much better than at other places.)
This place has a really wide options of pizza with forte rent stiles, doughs, sauces and even ovens and cook style. If you like pizza (real artisan pizza) you will love this place. Natural and high quality ingredients. You will not regret.
Celebrated our 20th anniversary with 10 friends. Food was so good and the staff was excellent.
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Resort
- The Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino
- Galleria At Sunset Shopping Center
- The Grandview At Las Vegas
- Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
- The LINQ Hotel and Casino
- Fremont Street Experience
- BridgeWater Motel
- Bellagio Fountains
- Gondola Ride At The Venetian
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- The Shoppes At The Palazzo
- Grand Canal Shoppes At The Venetian
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino
- Miracle Mile Shops At Planet Hollywood
- Main Street Station Casino Brewery and Hotel