Cuisine (20 of 38)
23 restaurants available nearby
It was an early dinner before a movie so very quiet.
Hostess and server both very pleasant.
White wine was served lukewarm but server graciously got a cold bottle form fridge when this was mentioned.
Grilled octopus best ever.
Pricey but worth it for a special occasion.
Marcus was an absolutely stunning experience.
Starting with the cocktail list and oysters were delectable, and easy to go down. The recommendations from our waiter were superb. Specifically the oyster and the Portabella mushroom were some of the best we’ve ever had.
Finishing off with a...
- Mcgill University
- Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
- Lowell Thomas
- Parc De La Chatte Pirate
- Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville
- Notre Dame Basilica Basilique Notre Dame
- Mont Tremblant Resort
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Parc Joe Beef
- Montreal Botanical Gardens Jardin Botanique De Montreal
- Parc Fraser
- Arena De St Jovite
- Greene Avenue
- Mcgill Metro
- Theatre Du Nouveau Monde
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Musee Des Beaux Arts
- Bell Centre
- Vieux Quebec Old Quebec
- Crescent Street
- Lachine Canal Canal Du Lachine