29 restaurants available nearby
I have hearing issues and with all the noise in the restaurant along with background music it made it very difficult to hear/understand my server.
I could have done more by telling the server & gouchos to stand to my right side but it would have been so inconvenient.
Besides that the visit and...
The only complaint we have is that it was over too quickly! We both loved our dinners. I had the gnocchetti and he had the cheese pizza. We also enjoyed the calamari and the basket of "goodies" that included fresh bread, crackers and homemade biscuits. I tried one of the specialty drinks, the...
Pros: nice atmosphere, great food especially for value.
Cons: limited menu (however, the options are great), wine & beer only.
I've never heard of this place and found it randomly searching places in Syracuse to eat and I was not disappointed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. With Covid...
- Hicksville Station
- 86th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Litchfield First Congregational Church
- Bryant Park
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Greenwich Avenue, Connecticut
- Olde Mistick Village Shopping Center
- Monmouth Mall Shopping Center
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls Usa
- Columbus Circle
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Steinway Street
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- Point Pleasant Beach