10 restaurants available nearby
Went there for a quick breakfast and it was absolutely perfect! Fruit was fresh, tea was hot. I lived in DC 25 years ago and this was my first trip back. Kramer’s made it worth the trip. Also, service was top notch.
Excellent choice … first time diners at this lovely restaurant just off DuPont Circle. Wait staff was attentive …. Helpful with menu choices … food was EXCELLENT … my husband says the best hummus he’s ever had … pear confit and baklava topped off our experience …. Complimented by Turkish tea,...
Becoming a weekly stop for us. Incredible food and service every time. The chef always checks on our table personally and Adriano is an amazing server with a clear personal connection to the Italian food and culture.
My favorite restaurant in D.C.! I go there with my partner constantly, and, finally for the first time, went there with friends. Couldn’t have asked for better service, nor a kinder waitress. Hoping to go back soon!
- Washington Monument
- National Mall The Mall
- Antietam National Battlefield
- Riggs Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol
- Foggy Bottom Gwu Metro Station
- Six Flags America
- Baileys Crossroads Shopping Center
- Phillips Collection
- Luray Caverns
- Potomac Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Zen Hospitality at Massachusetts Ave
- Harpers Ferry Historic District
- Clarendon Metro Station
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Tysons Corner Center
- Nationals Park
- Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Potomac River Waterfront Park