Cuisine (20 of 36)
59 restaurants available nearby
One of our first experiences with dining inside again. We knew there was enough space for air circulation and that the clientele would likely be careful. The food continues to be high quality and well preprared and the service excellent. Very happy to be back here.
This was my second time there. I was there for my birthday celebration. We were a party of four. We all had a fabulous time. The food was terrific ad the service was superb. This is absolutely my new favorite restaurant.
Excellent service by .Christine. We love the warm pretzel bread and the appetizers. We shared the tuna cones, my favorite, and the Peking duck tacos. We should have stopped there. The entrees are very very generous and we brought home as much as we ate! Choices were the duck fried rice, honey stung...
Overall we had a very pleasant dinner. Seafood marinated salad was delicious One disappointment was my soft crabs legs were almost burnt and had to go back. The stuffed branzino was excellent. Our server Nikki was attentive.
- Jacob Javits Convention Center
- Lake George
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- Central Park
- Princeton University
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Bayard Cutting Arboretum
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Columbia University
- Syracuse University
- Grand Central Station
- Grounds For Sculpture
- Empire State Building
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- High Bridge Park
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York