21 restaurants available nearby
We had a great time celebrating at the RPCH. The food was outstanding and the service was excellent. We don’t typically spend that much on dinner, as it is pricy, but there was no let down. Everything we ordered was fantastic. Definitely try the tuna crudo if your a raw tuna fan. The flavors...
It was a great dining experience. Safety protocols were great and staff was very pleasant. The food was amazing especially the fried green tomatoes.
The menu is amazingly with great choices. Crab cakes and crab dip are top notch.
We asked for pita bread multiple times and was given excuses every single time (we saw the other table get it and it was supposed to come with our hummus appetizer ... so we had to eat it with regular bread which Was a little weird). Prices are expensive but food was good.
The food was delicious, presentation was beautiful, and food overall satisfying and very filling. I believe my servers name was Zack. His customer service was absolutely outstanding and he was very friendly, definitely was just an overall great guy. 10/10 recommend the restaurant and that server.
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- Columbia Mall Shopping Center
- Tampa Bay Downs
- U's Naval Academy
- Festival At Perry Hall Shopping Center
- Greenspring Shopping Center
- Village At Waugh Chapel Shopping Center
- Ridgeview Plaza Shopping Center
- Harborplace The Gallery
- Johns Hopkins University
- Eastpoint Mall Shopping Center
- Arundel Mills Mall
- Baltimore Ravens NFL Stadium
- Ellicott City Historic District
- Towson University
- North East Little League Park
- Parole Shopping Center
- Assateague Island National Seashore
- Charles Village