17 restaurants available nearby
I love a Nobu. I love all Nobu restaurants. I think our waiter wanted us to order the most expensive dishes rather than keeping us happy. First time ever that happened. I loved everything except our Waiter.
Surprisingly good! Looked very quiet from the street, but once inside and to the back of the restaurant, busy and lively! Definitely understaffed, but that is just something that is part of dining now as restaurants struggle to employ enough waiters.
Really an outstanding restaurant with lots of atmosphere. Very cozy! The food is just delicious and tasty in every way, especially if one likes an Austrian/Mediterranean touch. Also tried some cocktails, especially as we could sit at the bar again for the first time in a long time - soooo good....
Made reservation to celebrate a milestone in my family for lunch. Host sat us immediately. The wait staff was friendly. Ordered wine to find it was not available. Ordered another that was unavailable. Finally found one that was available. It was excellent. Steaks were spot on as well as the shrimp...
- Jacob Javits Convention Center
- Lake George
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- Central Park
- Princeton University
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Bayard Cutting Arboretum
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Columbia University
- Syracuse University
- Grand Central Station
- Grounds For Sculpture
- Empire State Building
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- High Bridge Park
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York