Cuisine (20 of 21)
33 restaurants available nearby
Daryl is fantastic as is the entire team. First time here in over a year. Roasted beet salad was great as was the chicken breast. Everything was fresh and flavorful. The restaurant could not be more COVID safe and savvy.
Omakase was phenomenal. Refined, tasty. Gabby, our waitress, was knowledgeable of the entire menu. She also had great sake and cocktail recommendations. Pepe, the executive chef, came to our table to see how our meal was going. No rush even though our reservation was at 830. Just an overall treat!
The food was amazing, to say the least. Many diners were doing the "For the Inquisitive" menu, which came with four courses. The first course was a small appetizer trio, followed by a second larger appetizer (fennel chicken and pesto paneer were both amazing), followed by a delicious main course...
This place was absolutely fantastic. The food, service, and atmosphere were incredible. It was amazing to see the level of attention every employee took for sanitation and everything given COVID. I would highly recommend this restaurant and can’t wait to go back!
- Herndon Historic District
- Washington Union Station DC
- Tysons Corner Center
- Hyatt Place DC Downtown K Street
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- New Carrollton Md Station
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Washington Convention Center
- Calvert Marine Museum
- Keep Loudoun Beautiful Park
- Nationals Park
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Hyatt Regency Bethesda near Washington D.C.
- Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.