30 restaurants available nearby
It’s a beautiful restaurant, the food is great. It was a little too loud in there, the service was a bit slow, we had to keep looking for our waiter. It’s different because usually Manhattan waiters check on you very frequently. Maybe they were short staffed. As an Italian restaurant I expected...
The food and service were awesome. While we were eating I asked the server to also make us an order to go, and my wife taps me and says make that 2 (The tortellini was out of this world) The pasta fagioli was amazingly awesome. I wished I would of watched my mother make it. I've always told my wife...
My son had a special plan for his surprise proposal with his and her family present at a lovely nearby park...and it was raining so much that it clearly wasn't going to work out. So, Plan B was to do the proposal at the restaurant where we had reservations for brunch. Hardings was delightful in...
- Jacob Javits Convention Center
- Lake George
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- Central Park
- Princeton University
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Bayard Cutting Arboretum
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Columbia University
- Syracuse University
- Grand Central Station
- Grounds For Sculpture
- Empire State Building
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- High Bridge Park
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York