30 restaurants available nearby
L’Express has always been a favorite neighborhood spot and the restaurant has impressively adapted its outdoor-dining area to make Park Avenue South feel a little bit like a French street cafe. Outdoor dining is always at the mercy of weather and general NYC noise, but we were able to ignore the...
Ocean has beautiful outdoor seating, truly outdoors, with heaters that really work. The food is wonderful. We even got a whole fish when they did not offer one on the menu, so ask. Gratis dessert cause we were just that lovely. All yummy. So, go!
The Lamb chops were made to perfection. The Mediterranean salad was so fresh and hand cut fries were deliciously crisp. I tried every cocktail and they were all WAVEY!!!! Looking forward to coming back.
Went with a group of three friends and we split two bottles of wine and ordered the baked Camembert, the bruschetta, the beet salad, and a few cheeses to share. Everything was pretty good and the heat lamps kept us from getting too cold. I wish our server could describe the wines a little bit...
- Rockville Centre Station
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Printers Park
- Henrietta Station
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Herald Square
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Rockefeller Center Ice Skating Rink
- The Standard, High Line New York
- Times Square
- Mirbeau Inn & Spa - Skaneateles
- North Utica Shopping Center
- Short Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Destiny Usa
- Wilton Mall Shopping Center
- Smith Haven Mall Shopping Center
- 66th Street Lincoln Center
- Menlo Park Mall Shopping Center