38 restaurants available nearby
The food was amazing. I tried the lemonade, and it’s one of the best ones I’ve had. My server was super, I think his name was Neritan, he was really nice and patient. I will come back.
I'm so happy that Cipriani Dolci is open again! I love this place. It's the perfect venue to sip a Bellini or Espresso under the expansive, constellation ceiling of Grand Central. And, I'm even happier that my favorite waiter Roque is still there. Thank God! Roque is a big part of why I love...
This has been a go to for business lunches for years and happy to return after COVID interruption. Nothing has changed, excellent food and service is consistent. They even gave me my preferred lunch lamb chop special even though it was not on the menu. How accommodating is that ? Will always be...
- Madison Square Park
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- One World Trade Center
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Lincoln Center
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Crossgates Mall Shopping Center
- Rockville Centre Station
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Howard Johnson Inn - Fort Erie
- Great Neck Station
- City Hall Park
- Syosset Woodbury Park
- NYU New York University
- 66th Street Lincoln Center
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- 51st Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Bryant Park