39 restaurants available nearby
My boyfriend and I went for our anniversary! They followed CDC protocol and went beyond! David was an amazing waiter, he was warm & hilarious. You’re a gem! Will be going again, get their catch roll and the porter house steak!
Our founder, Samuel Kobrick, was inspired by the lights and the energy of Manhattan and with that began roasting a coffee that “brews” those same feelings. Today, 4 generations, 100 years and still growing, Kobrick Coffee Co. continues to inspire NYC and far beyond with our variety of coffee. Our...
Kudos to Kevin the mgr of STK rooftop. Both stk rooftop and the downstairs were crazy busy because of the weather and covid limiting their seating. There was a slight mix up and We were seated at the rooftop and my downstairs reservation got canceled without me getting my points and after a quick...
Great way to experience Omakase, especially during Covid, menu is delicious, staff is very understanding and the 4 tables of 2 (outdoor seating for now), makes it a great intimate experience ! Food is as you can expect, fresh, diverse, and top quality.
- NYU New York University
- American Museum of Natural History
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Point Pleasant Beach
- Colonie Center Shopping Center
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Manhattanville College
- Memorial Field of Flushing
- Americana Manhasset
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Spring Lake Beach Boardwalk
- Massapequa Park Station
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Bryant Park
- Walden Galleria Mall
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Rockville Centre Station