10 restaurants available nearby
Called as we only could reserve for two when needed three. They adjusted it without issues. Called again because we were running extremely late and they adjusted without issue the reservation back for 30 minutes. When we arrived, a nice booth was set with things for our toddler to color. Had...
We wanted to have a special lunch on our Anniversary and the lunches at the Wine Kitchen caught our eye, as did the rave reviews. It did not disappoint in any manner. Our server William B was exceedingly friendly and made us feel special. The restaurant delivered a Happy Anniversary card upon our...
I should have paid more attention to the menu prior to booking our reservation. Only three entrées the rest was bar food style. I was looking for a more intimate “high end” evening with a cool atmosphere, but this ended up basically being a bar that I took my wife to on our anniversary. Before we...
Our 62 Wedding Anniversary in a pandemic gave us private dining at The Red Horse! Terrific food, quiet environment, excellent service and wonderful music you could actually hear! Do wish they had a rule that children must stay seated. As we were being seated a table with 2 kids left them run...
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Eastern Market Metro Station
- Fairfax Circle Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Fairfax City
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Luray Caverns
- Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC
- Lake Anne Plaza Shopping Center
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown
- Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
- International Spy Museum
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- National Harbor
- Franklin Park
- Lincoln Memorial
- Alexandria Va Station
- Dulles Town Center Mall