Cuisine (20 of 29)
19 restaurants available nearby
Everything was great. They may however need to do some sort of spraying etc as there were Nata on the inside while eating and that was just a bit bothersome. Take action now before the problem gets bigger. Otherwise, it was great.
The food is still good. The service is fair. Only one server for the entire restaurant during lunch. We had to ask for a drink or additional utensils several times. But overall it was still good and valuable for lunch after the pandemic. Thank you.
It was a pleasant night to eat outside. Service from our waitress was attentive and excellent overall. Food was very good, with generous portions. I had the filet mignon, which was cooked just right.
Great food after leaving the Nats game! Much better than spending a fortune eating in crowded narrow seats at the game! French fries were amazing. Definitely will be back for the salmon salad and funnel cake fries🥰!
- Rhode Island Avenue Center Shopping Center
- National Museum of American History
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Verizon Center
- Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC
- Herndon Historic District
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Shady Grove Metro Station
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- St. Regis Hotel Washington D.C.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- National Harbor
- DoubleTree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington D.C.
- National Air And Space Museum Steven F Udvar Hazy Center
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.