8 restaurants available nearby
Great hostess, Victor was very good.
Oysters are always excellent and had the omelette for the first time. Omelette was very good, the accompanying salad was less so. The hot peppers were too much for me.
All in all however, extremely pleasant evening at Cafe Riggs.
The drinks were great and different! Pretty good meat and cheese board too. Great ambiance and people watching from the patio. Also, other great diners- no one obnoxious, loud, rude, which I’ve encountered a lot lately. Our server Lauren was very on top of it and checked in with us just the right...
It was great getting back to Clydes in D.C. after 1.5 years. The atmosphere and service are first class. As long as you don't sit in the bar area, the noise level is minimal. Their prices have gone up a bit, but that is understandable as they were closed for months and lost revenue. We both had...
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Sheraton Rockville
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Harpers Ferry Historic District
- National Harbor
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Milestone Center Shopping Center
- Eastern Market Metro Station
- Leesburg Historic District
- Farragut North Metro Station
- Dupont Circle Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Montgomery Mall Shopping Center
- University Mall Shopping Center
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center
- DCA Airport
- The People's Place 3