Cuisine (20 of 22)
25 restaurants available nearby
The feedback I got was the brightness of the restaurant took away from the ambiance. The openness of the space did not help with that feeling of being on display. However, the food was outstanding. The service was very good. They had my favorite rum, so I had my Ron Zacapa old fashion. The private...
Amazing service and delicious tapas. Unfortunately we were surprised to see very few people dining in Little Spain. Not even close to pre-pandemic numbers of diners. It’s a great time to go before the crowds return!
This is the neighborhood Italian restaurant that every neighborhood should have. Great food, warm and welcoming. Fish, perfectly seared. Milanese pounded paper thin. Tastes of wine before choosing which one to order. Shellfish allergy was transmitted to staff who offered to alter menu items. The...
What a great dinner! Food and wine was amazing and great environment. Our waiters were also fantastic and knew everything about the menu since both my friend and I have food restrictions. It was a lovely evening and highly recommend!
- Jacob Javits Convention Center
- Lake George
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- Central Park
- Princeton University
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Bayard Cutting Arboretum
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Columbia University
- Syracuse University
- Grand Central Station
- Grounds For Sculpture
- Empire State Building
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- High Bridge Park
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York