Cuisine (20 of 40)
104 restaurants available nearby
The restaurant itself is gorgeous inside and has a really nice ambiance. The staff were the sweetest and made suggestions that were delicious. Drinks were great, I had two emperor’s mojitos. The wonton soup for two may have been the best wonton soup I’ve ever had. Will definitely visit again.
Servers were amazing! Helpful and kind. Food was delicious. Organic salmon was delicious if cooked slightly too much - although my husband thought it was cooked perfectly. The accompanying roasted potatoes were cooked perfectly and were deliciously seasoned. The blackened broccoli and cauliflower...
A really great dining experience. The food was excellent and plentiful. The waitstaff was welcoming and helpful. Great value as everything was reasonably priced for the amount of food you got. Very good wines.
I can't say enough good things about this place. It's a big space and I can't wait for...
- NYU New York University
- American Museum of Natural History
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Point Pleasant Beach
- Colonie Center Shopping Center
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Manhattanville College
- Memorial Field of Flushing
- Americana Manhasset
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Spring Lake Beach Boardwalk
- Massapequa Park Station
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Bryant Park
- Walden Galleria Mall
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Rockville Centre Station