39 restaurants available nearby
This restaurant was soooo good!!!!! We had pizza and it was the best we’ve ever had! Since we came to NYC during this God awful pandemic a lot of things were closed. Make reservations so you don’t have to wait. We loved eating outside next to the heaters and it was semi enclosed too. When we come...
We went into the city to support the restaurants and our Italian heritage. First time eating outside in 30 degree weather, but the owners did a wonderful job offering outside dining and made it as comfortable and warm as possible. The food was fabulous as always.
The food we had was delicious, also the drink. Besides, we had super fantastic experience because of the waitress. She was greatly patient recommending the menu which I didn’t have any clue what the best to try in this restaurant at first. Will surely come back!
Not only was the food excellent but the service was outstanding as well. The owner made us feel at home and the restaurant really did a great job and trying to keep people warm on a cold winter night. Will definitely be returning.
- Formal Garden
- Bryant Park
- Walden Galleria Mall
- Menlo Park Mall Shopping Center
- One World Trade Center
- Rockville Centre Station
- The Galleria At White Plains Shopping Center
- 96th Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Wollman Rink
- Washington Street Armory
- 86th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Madison Square Garden
- Central Park
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- Columbia University
- Radio City Music Hall