Cuisine (20 of 33)
41 restaurants available nearby
Lamb shank was amazing - well paired with the eggplant and labneh. No regrets for 2-3 folks
Service was a bit slow (waiter didn’t come back after introducing themself for ~20 mins), but made sure to make up for it for the remainder of the night.
Bartender makes a mean gin martini - highly...
We came on a Thursday evening during restaurant week! I’m so happy we did! The food is phenomenal! The setting is gorgeous and very airy, and our seats were separated nicely! I absolutely loved how COVID friendly they were, I felt very safe.
I was told a week ago when I made the reservation and as I walked in the door that we'd be able to hear the band from outside. Untrue. They played inside and not one window or door was open so we could hear them. Very disappointing.
- 23rd Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- Mystic Seaport
- 14th Street Union Square
- Bridgewater Commons Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Spruce Run Recreation Area
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Norelli Hargreaves Memorial Triangle
- Grand Central Station
- Americana Manhasset
- Steinway Street
- Columbus Circle
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- Lincoln Center
- The Galleria At White Plains Shopping Center