Cuisine (20 of 43)
80 restaurants available nearby
We had reservations and still had to wait 15-20 minutes, but believe me, it was well worth the wait. We have never been disappointed with the food and the overall experience at Barrett's on the Pike. On our recent visit we were afforded another wonderful meal and dining experience. Thank you Rod...
We enjoyed our meal very much. Appetizers, salad, entrees and dessert were very good. Our only complaint was Maryland crab soup was very salty. Service was excellent. Restaurant got very crowded and noisy which was OK because we were leaving. Ambience is just OK. This restaurant is basically...
A birthday celebration! Highly recommend the Shrimp Cargot we shared as an appetizer. Then I enjoyed the Mango Mandarin salad and my husband the French Dip. We brought up a trio dessert to share.
Barrett’s food never disappoints.
- Frederick Douglass Isaac Myers Maritime Park
- Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
- National Aquarium In Baltimore
- BWI Airport
- Inner Harbor
- Batavia Park
- Four Seasons Baltimore
- Columbia Mall Shopping Center
- BWI Airport Marriott
- Centennial Park
- Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
- Little Island Marina
- Homewood Field
- Annapolis Mall Shopping Center
- Deep Creek Lake
- Fell's Point
- Harborplace The Gallery
- Montego Bay - Peachtree Road 122
- Lake Shore Plaza Shopping Center
- Village At Waugh Chapel Shopping Center