Cuisine (20 of 30)
32 restaurants available nearby
My go-to for buffet. First of all, the buffet is affordable relative to other hotels in Kuala Lumpur; Contango’s buffet is at least half the price of the rest in town. The spread may have fewer varieties compared with the other hotels’ buffets, but the quality is excellent.
Went there for afternoon tea. Everything was good, with the perfect ambiance and enjoyed my afternoon tea. Staffs that served us were great.
The food was delicious and well executed, especially the beef and vegetables. Quality ingredients were used. Service was top-notch as the waitresses were very patient with us despite us over-staying by 1 hour. Would come again and recommend to others.
Overall service is excellent but the food portion can be bigger in my opinion especially the Caesar Salad which I ordered, there should be more vegetables in it. Other than that, the rest is perfect.
Service must be improved. Waitress wasn’t enthusiastic and had to be asked about how some of the dishes are prepared. Did not even offer options of how second course for Peking duck could be prepared. Have had Chinese food at restaurants like Lili in Peninsula Paris where the service made LiYen...
- Genting Skyway Station
- Desa Water Park Kuala Lumpur
- Little India of Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- Bank Negara Money Museum Kuala Lumpur
- Pd Waterfront Port Dickson
- Great Eastern Mall Kuala Lumpur
- Sepang International Circuit
- Central Market Aka Pasar Seni
- Sogo Mall
- Columbia Asia Medical Center Seremban
- Kl Central Park The Lake Gardens
- Menara Kl Tower
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
- Am Bank Port Dickson
- Shah Alam Convention Center
- Open University Malaysia
- Shah Alam Blue Mosque