Cuisine (20 of 22)
28 restaurants available nearby
It was a great experience with very small room for improvement. Upon sitting there was someone’s old napkin on the bench seat. I had to ask the waiter to remove it. The food was delicious. I did miss the live music but understand that times are different now. In the past for special occasions you...
It was special and cosy time. The food and drinks were great too! I will definitely comeback here and suggest to others. I will only add that they management should have a birthday surprise token of kindness, like in other restaurants.
Other than that, it's a great place for couples or friends to...
Officially cuisine, not just food. Chef Ann Brandwein uses excellent fresh ingredients prepared perfectly which means wonderful flavors. From the aperitif to the dessert. A great place for a special event. I visited Centrolina with a friend when restaurants were just beginning to open again...
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station
- Bethesda Metro Station
- Tysons Corner Shopping Center
- BridgeStreet at VITA Tysons Corner Center
- Luray Caverns
- Clarysville Motel
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- National Gallery of Art
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Aspen Hill Shopping Center
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Deep Creek Lake
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Langston Golf Course And Driving Range
- Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- Festival At Muddy Branch Shopping Center
- Walter Reed Reed National Military Medical Center
- W Washington DC