Cuisine (20 of 26)
19 restaurants available nearby
Very good French cuisine. The restaurant is impeccable, and the service is outstanding. From what we could tell, the chef brings the plates to each table and ensures your meal is to your satisfaction. It is a smaller restaurant, but you never feel cramped and it there are great alcoves for couples...
Food was very tasty. Paying the $25pp we were able to taste and try several tapas dishes.
The waiter and the team assisting (picking up and bringing dishes) were very helpful and polite.
Great value for the price!
Appreciated being able to get a change to my reservation 1 day before to allow for 5 instead of 3. Being offered a rooftop table was an added bonus. Getting a paper menu was appreciated, and it's something you might want to have more available. Reading from a phone is not that easy. Service was...
Great restaurant with great people and great food.. fantastic well proportioned Tapas with excellent flavors.. best wild mushrooms ever 🙌
Noise Level was music and live dancing, not a bad thing at all 🙏
- Embassy Suites Crystal City - National Airport
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Hughesville Pond Recreation Area
- Tappahannock Historic District
- The Westin Arlington Gateway
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall
- Omni Shoreham Hotel
- The Watergate Hotel
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Washington Marriott Georgetown
- American University
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria
- Hotel Lombardy
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
- Mount St Mary's College And Seminary
- W Washington DC