32 restaurants available nearby
We took advantage of a beautiful evening to dine outside, and our experience could not have been more pleasant. Our waitress was delightful, and everything from our cocktails to dessert was delicious. We had not dined at Magnolias since prior to Covid, and this was a reminder as to why we always...
Kind of a unique set-up. Essentially no wait staff. Someone brings your food but you order and pay by your phone.
The menu was small and at first we weren't sure we could find anything to eat, but we did: Cesar salads, soup, poutine, pretzel special. They were out of the entre. That may not...
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Eastern Market Metro Station
- Fairfax Circle Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Fairfax City
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Luray Caverns
- Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC
- Lake Anne Plaza Shopping Center
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown
- Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
- International Spy Museum
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- National Harbor
- Franklin Park
- Lincoln Memorial
- Alexandria Va Station
- Dulles Town Center Mall